All Comments on 'Rob's Saga Ch. 03'

by torchthebitch

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Wow Bloody!

Does anyone have a solution other than to make Kari and Audrey sisters? Are there any nice women in this universe?

Why 03? Other than that, smooth...

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Good ending

Well done. What is interesting is that in the beginning of this ending Rob's Police friend is reviewing some of Rob's earliy decisions made in the JPB original. And several times the Police / detective says to Ron are you a fucking idiot?

<br></br>

No Rob is NOT an idiot but JB might be

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done! Thanks!

Enjoyed the author's perspective on how it should end.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Excellent read

You improved on the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY, VERY

GOOD ! ! !

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
I liked it.

I liked your ending far better that JPB's. It took on a whole new meaning. I'm getting where I really hate stories about wimpy-assed, cuckolded husbands. I'm actually getting to where I'm starting to understand how Harry in Virginia feels. Scary, huh? Thanks for the story.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Good Ending

Liked the way you ended the Saga of Rob and ladies.

at least it was Exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Way better than jpb crap

She's down about and he's not a wimp. Jpb must be getting ready to roll over on his grave when finally drops.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

A pretty abrupt continuation, it doesn't make all that much sense, but fits the author's name, so not a surprise.

A shame, when I saw it was an alternate continuation of JPB's story I was hoping that he would end up with one of, or perhaps both of the twins, but that's just me being a pervert I guess :-), at the very least he didn't end up with Audrey, that ending really bugged me in JBL's version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Better

Better than the wimpy JPB ending but this chapter didn't really follow the previous story. It seemed to jump from 4 people getting along with him to 4 people trying to kill him in his front yard. This ending might have worked if the story would have taken a little longer and developed the story line but this was too abrupt. Gave JPB's story 1* because of the pussy ending. Gave this one 2* because the bitches got what they deserved, but come on; 4 loving people to 4 trained killers in 2 paragraphs. Just too fast.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well

at first I thought it was going to be realville. Then it went mission impossible on us. Enjoyed it though. Guess I'll search for other versions.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Became pretty silly at the end with the gunfight and all.

Author tried to infodump too much stuff, and it really strains the SoD.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Too much conspiracy

Yes, Rob took a big risk that Kari and her twins were trouble. Sure there’s a risk that they’d set him up to steal his money, and blackmail over alleged sex crimes. But once Audrey became Kari’s sister, the story went sideways in silliness. If Audrey wanted Rob’s money, she had years before then to steal it, without needing Kari’s help. Over the top silliness.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Whogivesashit..

Sums it up.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 4 years ago
There is a difference....

JPB's story is believable.....your ending to his story is not! You seem to be a good writer but remember it is hard for us to get into a story that is not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A little farfetched. However I enjoyed it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mmm nope. You had a good start, but you rushed the ending and was a bit cartoonish

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Good story! 5 stars. Damn, I passed over about 60 cuck stories until I found this story. Now I have my smile back, thank you! I love Burn the Bitch stories. Reminds me of what I did to my Ex, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous