All Comments on 'Hot Wife Scenarios in Mainstream Movies'

by luvtowatchwife

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
fumundacheezefumundacheezeover 14 years ago
Are

Most of these just "R" rated and on DVD? I know "The Unfaithful was a damned good movie. Please comment. I'd like to know if they are still available on tape or DVD. Sometimes te R rated is even better that the XXX in that you can let your brain create the scene that doesn't actually show the pussy getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice list...

A nice compilation, but a correction: In the movie Ken Park, the woman is cheating on her husband with her daughter's boyfriend, not her son's best friend. She doesn't have a son.

luvtowatchwifeluvtowatchwifeover 14 years agoAuthor
Yes, these are R rated movies

Some might be NR, but none are X. Try amazon.com or ebay.com, or some can be downloaded from youtube.com

epiphany65epiphany65over 14 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the recommendations. I'm downloading "Ken Park" now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Young Adam is a hot one

Great work.

My favorite was Young Adam. While Tilda Swinton is not gorgeous I find her very sexy.

Three scenes stood out to me.

They show her not enjoying sex with her husband and the full frontal view of him shows that he sports a 2 incher.

The lover on the other hand is shown frontal with a good 6 inches soft.

The last great scene is of her coming hard with her lover with her long,pale, skinny legs extended to the ceiling below deck.They then show the hubby steering the boat above her feet.

Hot movie...Thanks for your post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

How thoughtful.

boston_steveboston_steveover 14 years ago
Another one

The Getaway (the 1972 version, not the horrible 1994 remake with Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger). Steve McQueen plays a bank robber whose wife (Ali McGraw) arranges for his parole by sleeping with a corrupt politician. Later in the movie another con, Al Lettieri, hijacks a veterinarian and his wife (Sally Struthers). Struthers demonstrates that he doesn't need to hold her at gunpoint to get her to cooperate by performing simulated fellatio on the gun. Lettieri fucks her in a hotel room while her veterinarian husband is tied to a chair, forced to watch and listen to her moans of pleasure. The husband later blows his brains out.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 14 years ago
I think you left off the best one...

"Sideways"...a very good movie from 2004 with Paul Giamatti, Thomas Haden Church (Lowell, from Wings), Virginia Madsen and Sandra Oh. A fabulous scene in which Church is fucking a woman in the ass when her husband arrives home. The best part follows when Giamatti steals into the house and bedroom to retrieve Church's wallet as the husband is fucking his adulterous wife in lustful enjoyment of her hotwifey sluttiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And the cucks come out to cheer....

.....hee hee hee-remember how straw dogs ended wimpos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolute Power

The plot of Absolute Power revolves around a viewing booth where the husband (EG Marshall) would watch his wife with other men through a two-way mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why They are So Much Better IMO

To me, the reason mainstream films are so much sexier is that they typically portray some sort of internal conflict. That struggle, fighting against a strong desire, and losing...is what makes these films hotter than..oh the repair man is here...lets fuck. What I enjoy in my own wife is watching that internal struggle as she drinks what she knows is the extra glass of wine that releases her inner slutty side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Key

'The Key' starring Frank Finlay and Stefania Sandrelli......look it up.

gzorpgzorpabout 14 years ago
A Few More Worth a Look

Thanks for the great list: most of these were new to me. Here are some others with powerful scenes of this type.

The Visitors (1972) Very nice home invasion. Two vengeful vietnam vets turn up on James Woods' doorstep and make friends with his girlfriend.

The Penthouse (1967) An adulterous couple in a penthouse are visited by two nutters who tie up the man and seduce the girl (gorgeous Suzy Kendall).

Open Season (1974) An adulterous couple on a backwoods vacation are taken prisoner by three hunters who chain up the man and seduce the girl.

The last two were both directed by Peter Collinson, who clearly had a penchant for this sort of thing. It would be worth checking out his other work.

But the king of this domain is surely Sam Peckinpah. Straw Dogs is the Holy Grail of course, and the subplot of The Getaway in which the brutal crim takes possession of the poor veterinarian's eager wife is a delight. (Though I do think the version in the 1994 remake is much sexier - Jennifer Tilly is shy and delectable, whereas Sally Struthers in the original is a whining, gum-chewing moron). There is also a brief but exquisite scene in Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974) in which Warren Oates' girlfriend gets friendly with two bikers who interrupt their picnic. I've also read about two TV shows Peckinpah directed which treat of similar themes: The Lady is My Wife (1967) - S4E17 of Bob Hope's Chrysler Theatre; and Mon Petit Chou (1961) -S2E9 of Route 66. If anyone knows how to get hold of these, please let me know.

Sweet Poison (1991) A couple is kidnapped by an escaped criminal, and the wife (very sexy Patricia Healy) is slowly seduced.

To Kill a Clown (1972) A young couple rent a beach house from Alan Alda, a loony vietnam vet. He tyrannizes the husband and charms the wife.

Captive (1991) A couple who run a motel are taken captive by two escaped criminals. The wife is raped and/or seduced in front of her husband.

Hunting (1991) A wife is seduced by her tycoon boss.

Indecent Proposal (1993) Hubby lets wife spend the night with Robert Redford for a million.

The Umbrella Woman (1987) A man lets his wife sleep with his lonely brother.

The Indecent Woman (1991) A married cellist is slowly drawn into an affair. Very intelligent and atmospheric.

Blue Sky (1994) An army engineer has a slutty wife (Jessica Lange), but he loves her all the same.

Carny (1980) A very sexy scene in which Jodie Foster is seduced by her boyfriend's friend.

Autostop Rosso Sangue (aka Hitch Hike) (1977) A bickering couple is kidnapped by an escaped con who rapes the unprotesting wife (beautiful Corrine Clery) by the campfire.

Knife In The Water (1962) An older couple take a student along in their yacht. Guess what happens!

Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

A history of violence and A walk on the moon. Both super hot.

weberoticaweberoticaover 13 years ago
Animal Instincts

Animal Instincts with Shannon Whirry (love her breasts and pouty face) ... husband (a policeman) comes home unexpectedly and catches her being unfaithful with the ?cable guy; realizes it turns him on, and then sets her up so he can watch her "entertain" men. One, unknowingly, turns out to be his policeman partner, who later describes having sex with this wonderful gal to the husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Tre 2006, has a good scene where the alpha male fucks the beta males fiance.

Along came polly has a good scene in it.

Caught 1996 with Maria conchita Alonzo is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thanks

thanks for the list . i didn't find the movies mechanics of desire ? does it have another name ? i will appreciate if someone tells me . thanks

14mylife14mylifeover 12 years ago
the getaway

The orignal one with steve mcqueen. gunman kidnaps a man and the mans wife (sally struthers) gets off on the aggression and the danger.She dresses like a slut and cuckolds the husband as she is in the back seat and her big tits bounce all over the place. Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Looking for a movie

I saw a movie in the 70s in which several men went on a hunting trip and only one guy took his young pretty wife. When the men left to go hunting they left the guys wife in the cabin. The boss of the group pretended to hurt his ankle and had to go back to the cabin while the other guys ensured the husband stayed in the woods. while the husband is in the woods, the boss comes back and the wife is waiting on him.. naked with a sheet around her. he fucks her - and then fucks her again that night when she sneaks out of her husbands bed. Anyone know this movie?

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 12 years ago
Two more

Breaking the Waves, 1996. A disabled oil rig worker asks his wife to have sex with other men.

Mists of Avalon miniseries, 2001. A threesome with Arthur, Guinevere and Lancelot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Addition

No one mentioned another movie with Virginia Madsen... "Hot Spot". A few nice scenes with her cheating. Bonus is lots of Jennifer Connelly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thanks

good suggestions. I went on Netflix and Blockbuster and neither had more than about a fourth of these for rent. Any idea where I can rent them?

oldwatcheroldwatcherover 11 years ago
An Oldie but a Goodie

Don't forget a prime classic from the 70s - Emanuelle. She flies from Paris to meet her husband in Thailand. The seduction scene on the airplane still makes me almost pass out

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thrills!

As I grew up watching some of these movies, I couldnt believe the turn on it produced! That men could take what was there for the taking...sometimes in front of the husband/boyfriend...with the struggling woman stripped, and mounted...learning their place....the cuckold, squirming with strange feelings...his wifes legs wide apart. Taken by another. My cock would be so stiff. My breath ragged as I watched these women used as they should be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
help please

i saw a film a while ago where the wife agreed to have sex with his friend ?? in return for the friends help / shannon tweed maybe ?? / also on here i had a couple of stories lost to me / one i thought was called ill be your superman / guy in a wheelchair and best friend does his wife while he watches / also another one best friend does girlfriend where the woman puts the condom on the best friend with her mouth / both a few years ago and lost the bookmarks / anybody ? and thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
animal instincts

dont't forget the classic animal instincts with shannon whirry and her magnificent tits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not xact hotwife themed , but worth watching

Animal Instincts 3 z similar

caught 1996

secret games 3

wild cactus

Allyson is watching

Emmanuel

lady chatterly lover

The Sheltering

Sky (1990)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mechanics of desire

I can't find the first movie they mentioned mechanics of desire. does anyone know where i can find it. thanks

tangaloungedreamingtangaloungedreamingover 10 years ago
my favorite scenes

Scorned - where she is compelled to fuck his boss and is so ashamed while it happens.

Under Hellgate Bridge - guy is forced to watch his girl done over a table while she's out of it and staring at him with loss in her eyes.

Animal Instincts 3 - just the whole thing where he's supposedly blind to it all.. Nice metaphor.

There's a show called Funland - BBC show... where the guy watches as his normally frigid wife takes on a Hung dude to pay a debt and obviously loves it.

I like scenes where there's an element of humiliation/domination for either the wife or husband or both. Love to read about other movies where this happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
check these out

l'odore del sangue (2004)

Tempted (2001)

Slaughter(1972)

CRASH (1996)

straw dogs(1972)

Emmanuelle(1974)

animal instincts (1992)

Joy and Joan - 1985

Levottomat 3 (2004)

POISON - (2001)

Venus in Furs (1995)

The shout 1978

The Canyons (2013)

husbands and lovers (1991)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Hot

Eye of the Needle (1981) - A travel guy meets a wife and husband, he watch the wife in nude int bathroom, later they meet more and have sex some times while husband is away.

hawyhawyover 9 years ago
Great list and Thanks

Here are some interesting titles with hot wife swapping theme and scenes:

- The Big Swap (1998) UK

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118717/

- The Cabin Movie (2005)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477419/

- Zebra Lounge (2001)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271884/

- Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice (1969) starring all-time beauty Natalie Wood

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064100/

- Four Lovers (2010) French

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1528750/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very beautyful wife cheating

The Canal (2014)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks, Guys...

...for all the hot wife-themed movie suggestions. You've given me the idea that in future, when I go out with my boyfriend, I can leave one of these for my husband to watch while I'm gone. But not tonight! No, tonight he'll just have to rely on the same old cuck porn, lol.

Speaking of my own situation, one of the older posts was from a guy who enjoyed watching his wife drink that extra glass of wine that would push her over the edge and release the slut that would drop her panties for other men. That used to be me--the good little Catholic girl who was a virgin on her wedding night, who was aghast when her husband suggested she would enjoy fucking other men. And then one night I had that extra drink and let myself succumb. I didn't drop my panties so much as had them ripped off me, and then had the best sex of my life, because it was taboo, feral, and semi-public, in the back of a bar. That was too much to deal with in the light of day, and I got myself my first boyfriend after that (my boss).

Time to go primp for the boyfriend. The strange thing is that what I love the most now is how, when the boyfriend delivers me back home, disheveled and leaking cum, my makeup smeared and my clothes in disarray, my husband literally attacks me and nails me in the hallway. We never make it to the bedroom. It's gotten to the point where the sex with the boyfriend is the "regular" sex and the sex with my hubby is the hotter sex, because he can see what I've been doing without him. We both enjoy me being a slut and him reclaiming his property.

As a woman, I vote for Ewan McGregor's big flaccid cock in "Young Adam". The situation was hot, in that he and the slutty Tilda Swinton were doing it while living on a boat with her husband, so there was always the tension of being discovered. Of course, cucks can imagine that the husband is only pretending to be drunk and asleep, so as to facilitate facilitate their fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once upon a time in america

A young gang is hired to stage a robbery at a jewelry store by the wife of the owner. To make it "look" real during the heist she tells one of them to slap her around and he ends up raping her. He ends up going to jail later and when he gets out the gang is stronger and now runs a speakeasy. When he first walks in he sees the woman being fucked by several men in a row and is told that the husband found out that he likes to watch. So now they come in once a month and she ends up pulling a train as her husband is tied up and forced to watch her used. The gangsters friends laugh and hold handkerchiefs over their faces till she recognizes them them she offers to let them all have a turn when ever they want. Good movie with several scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Real hot ones!!

Vite Strozzate(1996) , Femmina (1998 ) and Scandalo (1976)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ZONDALEE (Nichola Cage ...)

Very erotic movie.

I agree that Hot Spot is an outstanding movie (including Virginia Madsen's ass).

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
My take

#1 Unfaithful - the story enhances the eroticism

#2 Eyes Wide Shut - the club scenes are stunning!

Best strip tease - Kim Bassinger in 9 1/2 Weeks. O-M-G!

Sexiest Persona - Sean Young in Blade Runner

Let's leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re anon 09/04/15 name of movie was mis-spelled

ZANDALEE (Not Zondalee)

Lead female role: Erika Anderson (... Elm Street 5... etc.)

Cheating scenes are HOT! Erika Anderson is sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another gud list of movies

I luv literotica

Don't mind posting another website link

They r hard to copy here

www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29652&sid=a277af6c4a087e5347ab80439deb527f&start=0

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

paris, france(1993)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous from 8-16-15

I wish you could talk to my wife and convince her to take that step. Thanks for sharing.

Great site! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Good job, man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@Anonymous 02/04/12 Looking for a movie

Sounds like the movie: all the young wives from 1973

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A video

I wish someone with more skills then i have would make one film that encompasses all of these scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing list

This list is great does anyone have any additions to these?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIARY OF A MAD HOUSEWIFE (1970)

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=zTTnvc4E3oA

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=A77Rjz88sg8

You may wish to check it on imdb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looking for soft core movie "truth or dare"

Several years ago there was a movie on showtime (I think) called truth or dare. It is different than the one you get when you google it. I think it had a compilation of scenes. But the hottest one was a beautiful wife having sex with another man while the husband watched. The hottest part was when she looked over to her husband with a look that said "this is it" with just enough pause for him to object. Then she just turned to the lover and away they went. No hard core scenes.

I have searched for it many times but always come up empty. If anyone knows the movie or the movie where the scenes came from, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
These also okay

Play Time 1995(Monique parent) :Two naughty wives gradually fall for other's husband....and happy ending : )

Unlawful Passage (1994): Dead Calm kinda theme..taking wife as hostage on yacht

Gregory Dark directed movies i.e., Secrete games,Animal Instincts & Undercover Heat is also nice(not hotwife but lady cop undercover as hooker..has that kinky)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Few more to the list

The Overnight (2015) : New couple in town meets local couple ..progress dinner n drinks...gradual inhibitions losing..skin dip..Penis size ..butt hole art..spa handjob..to losing control to carry swapping finally..though with little disappointment at main games..still happy ending

Sahara Heat (Scirocco) 1987 : Wife/GF comes to visit her mate ...gets involved with locals ..little like Sheltering Sky movie

Swung (2015): All good till end..suddenly movie changes from erotic to drama movie..little disappointed at climax...but can watch..banana meter ..wife going to orgy room ..themes is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One more

There is a short 15 minute film you cam find online called "The girlfriend Game." It is not visually explicit but the lead into the main scene is really hot and really gives it a realistic feel...had my heart racing as if she was my own wife. That strange and delicious combination of disturbed and aroused. It is amateur acting but is really well done and more emotionally moving than many full length mainstream movies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Voyeur Confessions ???

The only movie with this title that I can find is from 2001, and the plot does not seem to match your description. Do you have any more details?

tgirl_Marytgirl_Maryover 6 years ago
Red shoe diaries

Sometime in the nineties I think, with David Decuvney as the husband. Wife cheats on him when she wears her red shoes. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Close to hotwife theme

Teach Me (1998) : Shy wife transformation. Similar to hotwife making theme, till last few minutes of the movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New TV Series

This new TV Series "Easy" while it's worth watching all of it, has two notable episodes. In season 1, "Controlada" has the very gorgeous and sexy Aislinn Derbez playing the wife who fucks an ex-boyfriend who comes to stay with them. Very hot, as before it happens you don't expect her character do do it. Second is the episode called "Open Marriage" where a couple that is very much in love, also decides that they enjoy the excitement of other people. So, they agree to allow each other to date others. The female in this episode is Elizabeth Reaser, who on her first "Open Marriage" date doesn't click with the guy so instead, goes home with a black guy and fucks him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Movie Newness

Another one!

Watch the movie Newness. It's about a couple who are very much in love with each other, but addicted to sex with others. They agree to let each other have sex with other people. Laia Costa is the girlfriend in the movie, and very sexy, and sensual. Her promiscuity is very hot. My girlfriend even said that the idea of allowing sex, and watching this movie made her very horny. A definite watch with a hotwife in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3+

1.Jag Mundhra movies have wife fucking others theme, like Wild Cactus.

2.Hard time 1996 : Protagonist dream sequences have it.

3.House of Pleasures 1994 (Joe D'Amato direction): Old hubby like watching his young wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE ENGLISH PATIENT (1996)*

I also LIKED Zandalee very much (EROTIC).

_______

* The English Patient (1996) - IMDb

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116209/

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Diary of a Mad Housewife (1970) A housewife with an abusive husband has an affair

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
These are the BEST

1) Labbra di Lurido Blu : Wife in sort of mental depression fucks around to get t....this sooooo gooood plus Lisa Gastoni (GOD bless the Italian erotic movie makers) ...you will need englisg subtitles to enjoy it.

2) Submission: Lisa Gastoni + italian erotic + sort of wife forced/blackmailed...you don't need anything else.

.....more later if any juice is left in my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My list

Tordenrost (2018) - The wife who lost her ability to speak gives handjob to a man's big dick in front of her boyfriend and then goes back to him again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Four Rooms (1995 Quenten Tarantino)

Scene with Jennifer Beals and Tim Roth

Filled with mistrust, gratuitous dirty talk, bondage, humiliation, seduction, arousal and a threat of gun violence. Believe it or not, it's a comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
subtitle request

Someone posted about Labbra di lurido blu.

So do you where I could get the subtitle to enjoy it??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mechanics of Desire

Some other anon asked about this a long time ago. It was an episode of "Love Street" the TV series around 1994-95. Possibly Showtime? but I'm not certain. Wheelchair bound man seeks a lover for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
subtitle on youtube

U will find Labbra di lurido blu subtitle on youtube cc link ...use online website to download and convert it to english.....just makes it understandable....no subtitle in english available elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Bad Lieutenant

There are two movies with this title, so be sure you get the Nicholas Cage version. He's a drugged up New Orleans cop who's half crazy. In one scene he busts a young couple and finds drugs on the girl. He starts getting sexuallu aggressive with her as she pleads for him not to take her to jail. Her and Cage start smoking the rock cochise together and the boyfriend starts to run away. Cage pulls his gun and fires into the air and makes the kid walk back. Cage is passed at him for trying to run and leaving his girl behind so he tells him he's going to sit and watch what happens next. He pulls the girls panties down and bends her over the car hood and screws her while taunting her boyfriend.

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Couplealmost 4 years ago
Few more to list

Permission 2017 : About to marry live in relation couple , try dating strangers, to check if their decision is right. When she slowly getting to steamy scenes with her date, he keeps thinking, she will come back in the end anyway.

Softcores:

Carnal Sins (2001): A bride to be gets to meet an erotic photographer and seduced. After the fun is over, realizes and gets back to her Boy friend.

Sinful Obsession (1999): After dinner date with hubby, his friend and his escort, curious wife visits escort suggested Brothel. There she explores new experiences.By the end, get back to Hubby.

Vintage:

The Shout (1978): Wife and husband helps a stranger, who got some magical powers. Stranger uses his powers to seduce the wife and dominating hubby. Good concept but not made so erotic. So much sport and boring stuff.

doctoryes48doctoryes48almost 4 years ago
Tinto Brass

Almost anything by Tinto Brass like All Ladies do it, The Key, Cheeky, Attraction, Monamour

Over StimulatedOver Stimulatedover 3 years ago
Two more movies

Hitch-Hike - David Hess takes a married couple, played by Franco Nero and Corrine Clery, hostage. One night Nero sits tied up watching Hess force himself on the gorgeous Clery by campfire. Nero gets more and more upset as he watches Hess fucking his wife and she begins to enjoy it.

Swedish Gas Pump Girls or High Test Girls - A fun softcore film by Erwin C. Dietrich that has several scenes of councilmen visiting the incredibly hot wife of the mayor during council meetings where the mayor wonders why someone is always late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great

Now I know all the films to avoid.

Leslieville_BullLeslieville_Bullover 3 years ago
The Getaway cuckolding

The Getaway 1972 starring Steve McQueen, Ali MacGraw, Ben Johnson, Al Lettieri

Sally Struthers, features a very hot scene of Sally Struthers cuckolding her tied up husband in a motel room with Al Lettieri.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for the list. You do deserve 5 stars: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this list going to be updated with 2015 year ownwards :) want to see new stuff : - Thank you

Indian_Happy_CoupleIndian_Happy_Coupleover 2 years ago

40 year old, temotation of a married woman: Hotwife mariska mistakes a new mobile phone as surprise gift from husband . And determined to do whatever the caller asks, hoping she is following her hubby's istructions.

Is it a stranger or husband, only she gets to know after all done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Voyeurs 2021

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is an Asian movie. Not sure if it's Korean or something else. Husband tries to set up his pervert boss and get behind his back to bring him down. But boss finds out somehow and convinces his employees wife to f**k him. In the end husband catches them his wife riding his boss. Climax is lame he gets his wife back. But movie is softcore and super hot. Anybody know the movie name? Please

denrondenronover 2 years ago

Another hot movie is Zandalee with Nicholas Cage and a very sexy Erika Anderson. she is married and resists his (Cages) advances at first. But she eventually gives in, fucks him, craves him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I saw this cuckold scene, in forest the wife is forced from behind by a man, the wife shouts, husband comes he had knife / gun in hand , the wife asks him to do somthing, even having gun in his hand the husband could'nt do anything, he was so scared....then the man from behind started doing her..... its not old movie.. i saw this scene before 9 years....cant get the movie name...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this submission.

I myself have used it several times over the years.

💛❤💜💙💚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Any updates?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Deep Water with Ben Affleck. Ben plays husband to the wife who is seeing other men. Their arrangement starts when he agrees to her adulterous affairs as long as she doesn't divorce him. She is sexy, flirty and loves to party. You can see her hugging, and kissing men in front of all their friends at parties and in their home. Only downside to the story is Ben does not enjoy watching the action and the men start to disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wilfmovies.com

Your dream has come true. Go cleanse yourself self with all these movies.

Genius whoever started the website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow this list is amazing and I've watched quite a few of them, and planning to watch the rest. I came across an older comment about another movie which I can't seem to find.

"I saw a movie in the 70s in which several men went on a hunting trip and only one guy took his young pretty wife. When the men left to go hunting they left the guys wife in the cabin. The boss of the group pretended to hurt his ankle and had to go back to the cabin while the other guys ensured the husband stayed in the woods. while the husband is in the woods, the boss comes back and the wife is waiting on him.. naked with a sheet around her. he fucks her - and then fucks her again that night when she sneaks out of her husbands bed."

Does anyone have any idea what movie this is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Girlfriend Experience tv show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Adding the year of the movies would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“Once upon a Time in America” the boys are hired to rob a jeweler. It’s an inside job and during the robbery the wife is slapped around by the the robbers with bandannas covering their faces. She likes the feeling and sasses them and is slapped around. They drag her into the backroom and each takes a turn on her before leaving. There is more but it’s a great movie with a great cast so you should watch it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I saw a movie in the 70s in which several men went on a hunting trip and only one guy took his young pretty wife. When the men left to go hunting they left the guys wife in the cabin. The boss of the group pretended to hurt his ankle and had to go back to the cabin while the other guys ensured the husband stayed in the woods. while the husband is in the woods, the boss comes back and the wife is waiting on him.. naked with a sheet around her. he fucks her - and then fucks her again that night when she sneaks out of her husbands bed."

Does anyone have any idea what movie this is?" It's the movie "all the young wives" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0163117/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All these movies and nobody mentioned Pale Rider where Clint Eastwood takes the miners wife to their cabin right in front of him. Animal Instincts with Shannon Whirry is my favorite though.

eatsheraftereatsherafter11 months ago

Peep Show was an excellent European movie, where a rich husband hires a guy t seduce his wife and there after he wants him to fuck her in different situations where he can watch. The wife is hot and begins to enjoy it. Great voyeur movie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Polish or Danish Film Andersat(?) Anyway, husband is in wheelchair after an accident. A Drifter starts living in the basement and helping around the house. He starts flirting with the wife openly. It's revealed that he is actually the husband's estranged father. The husband mocks his wife says why doesn't she just go ahead and fuck his dad. Because he knows she wants too. She teases him, by acting like she really is fucking him in the basement. The drifter joins in the ruse, but eventually starts to want the real thing. The husband hears what sounds like sex and goes to see...discovering his dad kneeled faced down into his wife crotch. They see him and slam to door. He is desperate to see whats happening so he goes outside and watches as his wife and father fuck on their washing machine. With no regard for the fact that he is watching. His dad cums inside his wife while staring directly into his son's eyes

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontana9 months ago

Don't have time to read all the comments and see if anyone has mentioned it here, but the hottest scene I've found is Maria Bopp in "me charma de bruna".

Look it up, you won't be disappointed!

PatsysubPatsysub9 months ago

i just saw dressage 1986,omg i jerked off 2times watching it and i gonna watch it later again!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Missing one of my favorites: “animal instinct”. Circa 1980’s cop can’t get it up but loves watching his wife cheat sets up hidden cameras in his bedroom then lets her bring guys home so he can watch she almost falls in love with another woman. Pretty hot stuff for the time it came out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous