All Comments on 'Loving You All Ways'

by islandpappy

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My wife and I, married for 30 years, went on a holiday to Hawaii. In our mid 50s, we decided to go to a nude beach. We walked down, around the rocky point. My wife was wearing a one piece, I walked behind her, great arse, I got semi hard. We walked past a guy, completely shaved, his cock semi erect, I said what are we doing, she said its o.k, we walked further, there was a young couple laying on towels, their backs to us, I couldn't help but look at her arse, young, firm, tanned. We walked past another couple, her hand was around his rather large cock, gently moving, we walked, wow, my wife said lets find a spot, now, she walked up the beach, finding a semi secluded spot. Our towels went down, she began taking her costume off, come on she said, I said I can't i'm hard, she looked at me and said good, fuck me as she lay down on her stomach.Here, I;m so horny, did you see that guys cock, her legs parted, her shaved pussy looked wet. Look, handing me some sun oil, put some on my back, then straddle me and it will look like you are just putting sun screen on. I put some on my hands and leaned over her, pushing my cock into her very wet pussy and my hands on her back, fucked her, spreading oil over her bottom and back with each thrust. We could still see the young couple, my wife said look as the guy stood and straddled the girl, we could see his cock move in and out of her, I felt my wife shudder and her pussy clamped my cock as she orgasmed, pushing me out.I pushed back, my cock sliding up as my wife pushed back and my cock entered her arse, Aughhh, steady as she collapsed back down, my cock half way in her, she said come on fuck me, look at them, so I moved in and out of her arse, moving faster, laying flat on her, whispering in her ear, I bet you would like his cock in your arse, you could take it as I pumped up and down, my cum shooting into her tight hole, her hand bringing her pussy to a second orgasm. I left her laying there, a towel over her arse and ran down to the surf. I love nude beaches.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous