All Comments on 'A Knock at the Door'

by sirsemega

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Interesting.

Interesting story. I enjoyed reading it & I hope you will write more parts to this story.

2Xwidderwoman2Xwidderwomanover 14 years ago
Damn Fine Story

He never had a chance. As she said, "You can't escape me. You know it and I know it." He hadn't the strength to fight her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Curious!!

Where is this going and what will happen? I cant wait to read more of their story. What has and will happen to them.

Psionic_XPsionic_Xover 14 years ago
Short and awesome!

Damn! That ending was intense! I hope there is more to come that really whetted my appetite for more! Excellent work!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I can only imagine what he went through

if he were convicted of raping his daughter. This is really a sad story. Well done and well written.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Extremely well done and structured

It is a disagreeable subject but I read the story because I like the author's other work. The low grade on this one is way off because it is extremely well executed and is bitter sweet. It tells me that the collective we, here does not know how to appreciate talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I gave it 4 stars...

... maybe I should have given it 5. It was deep yet concise with an interesting twist while giving a different slant on a tough subject. I should have made it 5.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Sad

Reads like the prologue for a long suicide note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's sad

And rather grim, but all the same, five stars, if only for how much this disturbs me.

InescuInescuabout 9 years ago
Wow

One of the better, more disturbing stories I've read here. Well written and well conceived. Kudos to you. The score should be much higher.

jp51552jp51552about 7 years ago
Weaker sex?

They say that men are xtronger, "They" are so very very wrong. The female of the species can generally easily manipulate the male, especially the daughters their fathers.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Intense!

And all too real. He is doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past....

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

He needs to report it or video when she comes back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonder how the relationship has been between daughter who seduced Dad and the mother that reported it? He needs to get the hell out of Dodge.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Well that was disturbing, kid seduces her dad, gets him sent to prison for 8 years where he was brutalized and then wants to start their relationship again after all the pain and suffering he went through.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 2 years ago

Great writing! Very intense, very real, very graphic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FlynnTaggart: That isn't fair. It wasn't the daughter who turned him in; it was the mother. She (the daughter) also makes it clear that she is exceedingly unhappy about the way he has suffered. I won't deny she seems a bit selfish -- both before and now she's going to push him until she gets what she wants, regardless of his objections -- but it's also pretty clear that she intends to do what she can to repair the damage.

Anonymous, just before that: The daughter's statement on that subject is "We don't get along now. I don't speak with her much." Seems pretty clear to me.

LilacQueen15: I was wondering why, but then I realized he probably needs to protect himself against a charge that he's violating a restraining order. She really ought to go to court to have any such order revoked, which she can do, assuming the implication that she is now of age is accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Totally different and a very good story. Interesting circumstances 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What kind of twisted mind can write a story as fucked up as this one. Author, yes this is fiction but you better see a "shrink" as soon as possible. Cripes!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tragic and confusing.

When you are destroyed and you admit it.

How do you recover?

Not every case is a biblical miracle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous