All Comments on 'No Coverage'

by conroy39

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DugfunnyDugfunnyabout 14 years ago
Yes

Can never find enouh of these kind of stories. Thank you!

Lilith_FleurLilith_Fleuralmost 14 years ago
Buhahaha!!!

Nice one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of the best ever.

That was unbelievably hot! Could you write one with a longer male pregnancy aspect? You kick ass.

satch2357satch2357over 13 years ago
Want more ...

Very imaginative, creative read. I'll admit I don't hang around the sci-fi submissions that often, but as a couple others mentioned, this story leaves me curious for more. Thanks for the engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHA

That was an absolutely hilarious ending! Unfortunately your appeal has been denied. We simply feel that your present circumstances are the result of a previously existing condition, that you failed to inform us of on your application. We wish you luck with your health.

Fran Tarkinton

Appeals Officer

Western Mutual HealthPlus+ Insurance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great Work!! I hope to see a sequel, maybe with a female victim?

BabyVampyBabyVampyalmost 13 years ago
*grin*

This was great! I had a wonderful laugh at this! *grin* Thank you very much for writing this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was epic! I was so not expecting that ending, it was hot, funny, and just plain awesome!

Demented_IdDemented_Idover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

really like your work, but have you tried having a futa impregnate a woman instead of a man?

irradiateddirradiateddabout 12 years ago
thoroughly enjoyed

very sexy read. this is the first mpreg story i've read and i gotta say, there's something kinda hot about being pregnant in the butt.

i would really like to see you do more of this. well written futa on male stories arnt exactly commonplace

ScarletLettersScarletLettersalmost 12 years ago
Next

You should have him give birth to a futa child, then change into a futa. And have some incest in it.

OzytronOzytronabout 11 years ago

god i love this. i just want you to know. not enough great mpreg out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O_o.....

WHAT DA FUCK!?!?!?!? Good, but weird ass shit...

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Interesting Presentation

I liked how you presented the story in the form of an insurance claim. Original!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love this!

Filled with arousing description, with a light tinge of humour and a seductive mistress to boot, this short story has been one of my favourites on this website. The laugh at the end really made this worth my time, thank you for improving my life.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesalmost 6 years ago
What a story!

I like how you captured my attention in the beginning with Jen's description. The depositer part made me laugh my ass off. The ending threw me for a loop! Great tale!

Bottom4CockBottom4Cockover 5 years ago
Sequel or another spin off?

Would love to see you write more in this genre. I find it incredibly hot if you need more inspiration then search on literotica “oviposition”. It’s the act of laying eggs. There’s a few hot stories there, I think it’s a genre that needs more attention.

CrowCorvusCrowCorvusover 3 years ago

great writing, a really hot story overall, and a fucking FANTASTIC punchline at the end there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The punchline tho

Great story!

Even as someone who basically only reads lesbian things I loved it! And also the last part was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous