All Comments on 'Reaching the Limit'

by RamonaE

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
owengreybeardowengreybeardover 14 years ago
Almost scary real.

This was so well written that I found myself, a fifty-something male, feeling the ache and burn. Well done!

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 14 years ago
Very well done, and very erotic

I agree with the earlier comment that this was a very well written story, and very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

not all that acuate. thats not how breast pumps work. and for the first weeks of pumping it just super hurts. and i love nipple pain and its the kind you get off on, its the kind that makes u feel like ur skin is pealing off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
First time to this story

WOW did i ever LOVE this story,it made me so horny that i had to go an masturbate,WOW butt thank you i enjoyed it imensely

SeedeeBeetooSeedeeBeetooabout 13 years ago
Well done

I enjoyed your story and the idea of forced lactation as an interrogation tactic is brilliant! I would love to see a continuation, perhaps with your heroine (who, incidentally doesn't seem to have a name) leading a breakout.

Thank you for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love This!

Love the idea and the story. Would love to see more of this storyline as well.

DarkRefugeDarkRefugeover 11 years ago

Superbly written and a fantastic plot. Both sensual and erotic at the same time. What I find most interesting is the way you let the reader imagine the rest.

switch_dianaswitch_dianaover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks so much for this one. It was beautifully written, and incredibly arousing. Exactly the type of lactation story I have been hoping to find -- lactation used as a form of torture.

FLacLoverFLacLoverover 11 years ago
Well done

This handles the idea of forced, induced lactation very well. The only question is how you overcome a breast's natural tendency to slow or cease milk production once it is full. Once you have managed this, the rest follows naturally, but painfully.The description of her pain is very explicit. The horror of her situation strikes her only at the end. Great touch in a personal favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable

Just can't get excited about this story when the basis is the idea that a permanent change could be made to a woman to keep her in a continuous state of lactation. I know it's fantasy, but it needs to have some chance of reality. It doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The best!

The psychological drama, the removal of sexual control, the hopelessness of the heroine... Outstanding!!! This is outstanding writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So hot

I loved it.

An erotic spy story.

Please add more to it or expand the story of the other women being milked.

__akadoe____akadoe__over 1 year ago

Brilliant! Wonderfully written and very intuitively focuses on breaking big tits girl down, and finding the resistant becomes desperate with the right torture. The milk and hu-cow dynamic is very jazzing. The characters have substance and emotional features. Great job, RamonE.

Love to see more like this, less situational description and more use of the raw words that light the fire.

Fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous