All Comments on 'Salvation Army Lassie'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Old_BlueOld_Blueover 14 years ago
Hate those bells but enjoyed the story.

I thought the opening to the story was a great lead in. I don’t believe I’m going to be able to pass a Red Kettle this year with out thinking of this story. Best of luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, but need better character name

Boxlicker? a little more thought into a name wouldhave been better. it almost put me off from reading the rest of what turned out to be a rather good story.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 14 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for your story- it was complex ahd full of imagery which added to the story.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Give to the Salvation Army

Wow! Good hot sex can ring the holiday bells! I don't know what story Pathetic was reading; just pity him. For me, I love this tale of sweet tail. I give it five stars and then some. It's nice to renew an old friendship at Christmas, especially if she's got a splendid rack and amazing control of her abdominal musculature -- and when you are truly, generously fond of each other. Let's all give to the Salvation Army!

panda__barepanda__bareover 14 years ago
nice!

I've been your fan since the undertaker story and this one is my new favorite. good fetish angle, not your typical story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too short

While very well-written, this story is much too short, and has many possibilities for future chapters. The story would have been even more interesting if Barbara had been a member of the Salvation Army.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This would make a really good illustrated story, maybe he fucks Barbara in the snow next time?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous