All Comments on 'A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 01'

by blackbbwlover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story has potential

a good start. Maxwell needs to be punished and properly disciplined by his mother. She certainly is physically able to do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wtf

what the heck does this mean? "Maxwell, using his teeth, scratched his fingernails as he stared in glee at his mother's large bottom". As far as realism I would think any lady with 48GGs couldn't even stand up straight for minutes at a time. Maybe the grade school wankers would like this story but it didn't do much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, also pathetic

Dude! This is SO lame. Even worse than your Chapter Two. This is far below the Literotica norm. Perhaps you can find a different WebSite to post your "stories." Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
black mother side of the story

let the black mother be the aggressor trying to get her son. let her tell more about how it feels when the son is screwing her. how about from the angle of when the father is in the house and they have to find a way to make love or play with each other. do you know of any other writers that write stories on black incest?

AdoyAdoyover 11 years ago
So far

So far so good, bout to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave it a 4+ [(☆☆☆☆+) 4.45/5.0 89% = A]

:-)

ceelaaceelaaover 3 years ago

As a black mom-son incest story, nothing exceptional about it except the theme itself. As far my 'erotica-meter' is concerned, I would rate it at 2 out of 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous