All Comments on 'Controlled then Cuckold Ch. 07'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very poorly written

The story has no flow and jumps around. Paragraphs start with quotes and the quotes are never closed nor do they indicate who is supposed to be speaking the words.

Forget about a time when there were no laws against sexual harassment. This story is from a time when there were no laws against bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She can cut your balls off and you can cut her

clit and tits off, fair is fair. But some people are to stupid to know anything at all. To live a life like he did is to live no life at all. He wasted space, food, and time by living. She did even less. This isnt erotic it is plain ignorant and stupid. (They do mean different things.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i laughed

I laughed when you said you didn't want to see the children lose a parent, what are you going to do kill your kids, calling you stupid just insults people who are stupid, your way pass stupid i think your wife deserves a medal for living with you all those years. Now if someone could just get you to stop writing that would make me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i laughed

I laughed when you said you didn't want to see the children lose a parent, what are you going to do kill your kids, calling you stupid just insults people who are stupid, your way pass stupid i think your wife deserves a medal for living with you all those years. Now if someone could just get you to stop writing that would make me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i laughed

I laughed when you said you didn't want to see the children lose a parent, what are you going to do kill your kids, calling you stupid just insults people who are stupid, your way pass stupid i think your wife deserves a medal for living with you all those years. Now if someone could just get you to stop writing that would make me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i laughed

I laughed when you said you didn't want to see the children lose a parent, what are you going to do kill your kids, calling you stupid just insults people who are stupid, your way pass stupid i think your wife deserves a medal for living with you all those years. Now if someone could just get you to stop writing that would make me happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sad

sad that people get get off thinking that bringing another person down is erotic somehow.

no respect, no honoring, really no love or caring in this selfish tale - although it pretends to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
people leaving comments are sad

what the f**k, people? You all act like these stories are real and that these people really do this stuff and that they really want to do this stuff. Are you really all that nieve. Sure, a small percentage are probablly real, but the majority are just fantasies---Fantasies written for themselves and each other in a forum were they will not be judged for revealing the things that go one inside thier heads. Many of them are simply writing for the creativity of it. Most of the people writing here are very average, normal people who live ordinary lives and whom would be indistinguishable from anyone else you may pass on the street, in a mall, at PTA or, even, in church. I bet you even know some of them and don't realize it. Those of you who critisize do not understand the complexity of the human mind --- or you are afraid to admit it. Everyone, and I mean everyone (even your 80 year old Grandmother), has thoughts, not just sexual thoughts by the way, that would seem strange to others. That is a fact of human existence. Grow up and get over it, already, and let these people enjoy themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I enjoyed it

I thought this was a great story. Can't understand the negative comments at all. Just read it and enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He knew it.

Jack said it himself, she is nuts! Unfortunately I think he is also for staying with her all that time. It was a well written story about Rose and Marie and of course we know there are many people of both sexes that are like that. It is just so hard to see Jack staying with her with all those lies and betrayals where there is no trust at all. All the denial of a loving relationship over fifties years is mind blowing. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a fucking whore........

He should have dumped her in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why did you bother to write this drivel?

It could not have been any worse if you TRIED to make it this bad. I mean wtf? It was neither interesting or entertaining. A complete waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Crap

Just more of the same crap

VickieTernVickieTernabout 9 years ago
Why

does he call them "my children"? He's neither a cuckold nor a wimp. He's a nebish.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
A Total,Complete Waste of Time!

What a shit group of stories about worthless people! Pure crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What... no paternity test? Think of the money he would have gotten from the actual fathers. Think how he could have so easily messed up their lives and marriages. And with most Banks, they have a morality code.

Wally102Wally102almost 7 years ago
Life Really sucks..........

This is probally a real life story....maybe as close to being accurate as memory..

is able to recall.

My comment is...wait till you and your readers hit the age of 80 and on, then this story

will pale beyound any event said by the writer CuckoldGuy.

Wally102

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Heartless Bitch

Yeah she gets all the fun has two bastard kids and yet would castrate him if he done anything ... poor guy .. he should’ve divorced the whore. Because that’s not a marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Divorce

Divorce hell, he should have shot the bitch and Martin too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horse

One of the horses where I ride is a bitch, she throws riders all the time, but we still all want to ride her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel sad that he never got to clean her well used pussy or suck cum from any of the men. I love the frustration and humiliations he has lived with. cucks like us need that 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and creative. Different strokes for different folks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very written and highly erotic. He is putty in her hands. Sort of extreme but not impossible to see. Negative commenters don’t have to read these stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frustrated the husband never left the bitch. She clearly manipulated him for a very long time. Never even admitted the kids weren’t his. Tired of the cuckold stories where the cuck either puts up with it forever or let’s the wife leave him for another guy “to make her happy”. In this case he really was a reluctant cuck. And she not only betrayed him, she cheated on him, lied to him, manipulated him, all without his consent. This is not cuckolding. This is cheating and he should have divorced her the first chance he had. AND exposed her cheating ways to everyone they knew. In the sixties this would not have ended well for her. Now 50 years later the bitch is still at her old tricks. Not sad, infuriating. A story I wish I had not read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A much different approach. I cant imagine the inability of not seriously challenging his wife the day her pussy had changed. I think he would of gotten his wish to become a partner in his cuckolding, having her tell him everything in real time had he pushed it, even to the threat of divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He would have divorced her ast the end of chapter one. Any one would have. Badly done

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The story was great. The comments about it are hilarious . . ..they say much more about the commenters' psyches than the author. You guys who read cuckold stories, then bitch about them need to get some therapy. 😆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1060 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES