All Comments on 'A Busty Black BBW Mom Ch. 02'

by blackbbwlover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story has potential

Very good descriptions. Realistic settings and actions. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic

Don't quit your day job, dude. In fact, try for overtime to keep you away from further writing attempts. (Was thew first part of this series as pathetic as this one was?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stop

Stop, stop, stop, fucking stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck

i made a mistake I ment to put a 1 on it but I have been reading good or better yet astounding ones so I put a 5 my bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

Hi everybody!

There is a lot of understated eroticism in this story.

Loretta knows her son is secretly watching her. She has no panties under her robe.

Althogh "she knew it was improper for a son to see his mother in any form of undress... Loretta... deviously separated the ends of her robe to flash Maxwell her hairy pussy..." We also learn that her son got a tent as a result, of which she is aware.

• • •

My mom was a BBW!

When she was in her late 30s to mid 40s, she was both statuesque and Rubenesque (tall & shapely; hour-glass figure, with extra flesh on all the right places: boobs, ass, love handles over hips, thighs, a bit on her tummy...)

Her body was firm, not flubby at all. On the sides of her thighs she did have some celulite but only on the surface: i found that to be extra sexy, kinky if you wish.

She had light brown hair and blue eyes.

Her skin was naturally nice and soft, never dry or oily... just sexy! No wrinkles. Unblemished.

I was a very observant son (read 'voyeur son' - OK?).

She was married to my dad, but men were attracted to her like bees to honey! Guys who are into BBW go nuts when they encounter one. Men were hitting on her in public transit, in doctor's waiting rooms, in the stores, at gas stations, at the beach... For them she was Miss BBW Canada!

My parents liked to entertain. They had a lot of friends. Their backyard parties were legendary. My mom was outgoing. She often flirted with men, she often made statements with double entendre.

On three different occasions i saw a man feeling her shapely body (as a rule, her knees and thighs).

One of them, while stroking her thigh, whispered something in her ear, and kissed her on the neck near her collar bone. Other people were in the room, including my dad. All of them found it funny. The man kept on stroking my mom's bare thigh! When i saw that i got very confused. On the one hand i wished she had not behaved that way. On the other hand, i was totally hypnotized with what i saw, i was aroused beyond description. Many, many times afterwards i imagined similar situations in my jack off fantasies (i recreated that scenario).

I loved my mother & i was in love with her, & there was a strong synergy between the 2 kinds of love: essentially i had developed a form Oedipus Complex (i never hated my dad!) I was totally infatuated with my mom's body & her looks and her outgoing personality.

Also my mom had me wrapped around her finger. It meant a lot to me what her opinion about me was.

That was all.

She was a good, devoted mother.

I was a good devoted son.

MUCH TO MY REGRET I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH MY MOM. (I NEVER ACTED ON ANY OF MY FANTASIES.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous