All Comments on 'A Moment with You'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 14 years ago
Simply amazing

I can't believe people in real life don't "fawn" over you as you put it. You are incredibly amazing not ony with your story content but listening to your voice while you tell it as well. Don't believe for one moment that finding that special someone would be difficult. Don't ever stop recording and submitting your audios, I love them and you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely

So sexy, that pouty little voice. And such a sweet story (he's a clod if he doesn't stay with you!) The only thing missing is your orgasm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Missed you!!!!

Your voice is so adorable...loved your old audios, look forward to many more.

DfrntLovinDfrntLovinover 14 years ago
Bravo!

Well written and delicious to the ears! Such an amazing voice you have! Hope to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Talent

Sweetie, you're really talented.

You write beautifully, and your delivery is absolutely perfect!

I hope that you keep developing your abilities, that you'll soon lose your cherry, and that your days will be filled with earth shaking orgasms...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

You are a rather good writer and convey young innocence and a growing young woman's desire, her sexual awakening and need very convincingly with your little girl voice. Wow. It is the stuff of so many mens fantasies. The only thing missing, as has been mentioned, was your delicious orgasm. Please keep recording.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Welcome back!

I realized it was you from the moment I heard your lovely voice. It is so good to hear your stories again. Missed you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hope u read thz

Again that voice,the things you say,young girl,firm body,eager, willing,eye glasses and a hint of shyness are a perfect combo for a man to enjoy!!

The things I'd love to do to your sexy self and the pleasure we'd milk from each other until only a wet exhausted pile of two spent lovers remained.

New cars smell, try a young collage girls pussy and I'll bet you'll like it much more!

When you get a chance to post again, I'll be here waiting to enjoy your seductive voice and lusty story.

I envy the lucky one that gets to pop your cherry : P Whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantasy come true

Sweetie,

You are every older man's fantasy come true. You have no idea how talented you are and how successful you could be if you just keep posting these sort of stories.

Can't wait to hear many more stories from you and your incredible, young, innocent and absolutely irrisistable sweet voice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Oh what a sexy voice, I love your audios. I'm new to Literotica and so far have only read the text stories, little did I know what I was missing. The audio stories is where it's at. Love your voice and the story you tell, keep up the great work. Look forward to the rest of your work and to whatever new things you may put out.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 14 years ago

As stated previously in a comment, you are an older gentlemens dream come true. Your voice in so intoxicating and eroticly sexy. You make a daddy want to listen to you again and again. I love the content of your stories and look forward to hearing more of your audios. I hope you will submit more every chance you get. You are simply amazing. You definately create a desire to listen to you.

Canuck703Canuck703almost 14 years ago

I want to take your virginity in your parent's bed & make you scream as i fuck the hell out of you tight pussy

mikej2358mikej2358almost 14 years ago
mmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmm you are so hot, daddy wants to fuck you so bad, listening to you moan for so hard dick, to please you. mmmmmmmm making me cum right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a moment it would be!

Hello again and thanks for another wonderful visit into the fantasy world you create!

You spoil us with these molten hot sexy audio's!

If I can ever do anything for you just let me know baby doll.

James65James65over 13 years ago
Oh Babygirl!

You have done it again,now this is a damn fine reason to wake up to,coffees ok but Warmmilk served in bed is much better.

Wow gonna need a cold shower after this one,how do you do it,I mean I know what your story is going to be about but you keep it fresh,sexual charged and manage to stroke my fantasy ego and leave me happy but desiring more!

You should come with a warning(CAUTION contents can inflame male lust, create a desire to score some young girl loving!

Side effects are very pleasing and may lead to an enlarged penis,drooling and a goofy grin that last all day!)

Thanks again you are my favorite flavor of sexy sweet ear candy xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The best Audio.

Hi baby, I love your voice and your stories...I wish we could stay together some day ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow! What a sexy story...

Loved listening to your story WarmMilk. Must admit, I usually turn the longer ones off after a minute or so if they fail to grab my attention but your gorgeous accent, intelligent use of language and sexy delivery had my cock throbbing in no time. I could come again and again listening to your voice. More stories please. A new fan from London, England x

deCarabas_hjdeCarabas_hjalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

When I first started reading this story I didn't think it was particularly good. Something about the flow of the text didn't appeal to me.

Then I realised that it wasn't supposed to be read as text, it's meant to be listened to. So I did.

Wow. Really. That is about as coherent I can be at this point. Listening to you read this story, with so much feeling in your voice... delicious.

I have read some Text with Audio stories before, and some are clearly written to be read first, only later converted to audio. It seems your stories are made mainly for the audio experience. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

get in touch ok. i just luv this. jowsef@hotmail.com

erOzicaerOzicaover 12 years ago
I just loved this!

An exquisite voice, lovely diction and an amazing mind. Just loved listening to this. A great recording!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gentle voice...

you'd make a treat with a kamasutra story, blend wid sweet music n mourns...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding as always

You're truly amazing. I do not understand why guys dont fawn over you. Your voice sounds so sultry and sincere in your audios and I can't get enough of them. Truly a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved this audio

I really loved the way you spoke. The sincerity of your longing for this lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolute Heaven...

... Sexiest.... Voice... Ever...

Combined with a deviously deceptive nubile, naughty, dirty little mind? How sexy can you GET, Warmmilk?! *proceeds to melt into a pool of semen*

P.S. There's a little something for YOU to think about! Swimming in a pool of semen... ;)

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27almost 12 years ago
wow

why the first time I felt like this thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

Normally I don't like audio stories but this one is just amazing. Your voice is so beautiful and sexy. I love how you moan a bit during your story as if you're enjoying it just as much as the listener. 5/5!

sexi_lexiesexi_lexieover 11 years ago

I know some people said you have the sexiest voice, but I just couldnt get into it, you sound like a ..child. It was too much for me to get into it, theres a fine line between role playing and disturbing, this was just too much for my liking. You sounded like you were 7 and that just isnt arousing, at least not to me

sexi_lexiesexi_lexieover 11 years ago
dont see the appeal

I know some people said you have the sexiest voice, but I just couldnt get into it, you sound like a ..child. I understand you have to play up the whole nubile/virginal girl fantasy but theres a fine line between role playing and disturbing, this was just too much for my liking. You sounded like you were 7 and that just isnt arousing, at least not to me. Im a virgin and have fantasies like this but this just seems to exploitative, it was pretty good, it was only the voice that really put me off

mikej728mikej728over 11 years ago
Sexy

mmmmmmmmmmmm your voice is so sexy, making me stroke my cock ever harder listening to you speak.

AmemeAmemeabout 11 years ago
SO good!

wonderful! your sultry voice makes me hard as a rock! wonderful story so hot! love it, and your sexy voice! Favorited! xxx

SweeneyTSweeneyTover 10 years ago
WOW

your voice is amazingly sexy. I get so hot every time I listen to your stories. Keep up the good work, I hope to hear some more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks!

Such a believable voice for this story. Really like the "slutty girl plays naughty tramp". Just so you know, next time, you will feel my fingers in your hair as I hold your head, gently fuck your lovely lips, and when I give you a full load in your mouth, I know you will enjoy my swelling, throbbing cock and swallow every drop of my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfect

U were perfect. Not just ur voice, but also the unfolding of the story and the attention to details. A real talent. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

i really liked it a lot. your hotttttttt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sweet

I enjoy the way you change your tone of voice its so intoxicating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT!!!

That was fucking amazing! I loved every word. You have a beautiful voice that really makes the story!!! For a girl thats always been into men- just listening to you made me so wet im ready to do a little experimenting with girls!!!

VANTA_BLACKVANTA_BLACKover 6 years ago
Amazing

Damn it this is just too perfect. You have done a wonderful, wonderful job.

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

I could listen to this story every night. Hot Hot Hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous