All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 04'

by Peachyrome

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
cpm09cpm09over 14 years ago
Bloody Hell!

I just love this story! I really hope they end up together. Love the name Isla!

Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what the fuck

are only children playing here ? or are all adults mentally challenged in this story? I guess even 12year old would be able to put their emotions into words and teenies in their full hormone turmoil are able to make a difference between love and lust. we also are not living in good old england of the Victorian era. when should this story take place or where fairyland? never heard of the different possibilities of contraception or are you also one of the so educated people who believes, if fuck just standing you can't get pregnant? please make them normal human beeings, give them all an IQ of 100 so they all able to fasten one's shoes, give them some vitamins so they don't fall into depressions cause they only drink tea and finally let them do some sports so they can loose their bad thoughts and agressions so they don't have to kill or harm each other. that's my deal. I read the 4 chapters in a row and I make you another deal I stop it right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

Loved the way it read, forget the first idiots comments! Please finish the story. I really like the way there is a story not just sex. I only read stories that have some interest other than just thrusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

I really, really love this story. I just found it, and read all 4 chapters at once. I like a romance story with a bit of conflict and a happy ending. Please let there be a happy ending. :) As for the nasty comment, don't listen to them. I think it is funny how they are being so condescending to your story writing, when they can't even spell or use grammar. Please keep writing this story. I can hardly wait for the next post!!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Great Update...I love these two.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
where's the rest?

Come on, you are killing me here! I keep checking for updates..please don't make me wait any longer! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked this story

I really liked this story.

I wished that you could finish it.

Please update!!!

kstar113kstar113over 13 years ago
Awesome!

I really really like this story! Not just like it's love! Please don't leave the story hanging! Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when will i learn...

... to check to see if a story is complete before i start reading? lol. please don't leave us in suspense too long! great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree with Anonymous...

I usually check to see if a story is complete before I read it because it's hell waiting for the next chapters.....:D

csweetnesscsweetnessover 12 years ago
please finish

This is such a good story, please finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please

Are you going to continue ? I think the story is great !

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

This cannot be the end... how cruel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

This deserves a high rating but never ending the series kills it.

fishnets1fishnets1over 10 years ago
for goodness sake!!!!!

Why do people not finish writing these stories??? The basis of the story was good but too many threads were introduced but not fully explained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this story , totaly gutted that the Author did not continue it.

am not annoyed,

just saddened & disappointed , that the Author left it at this point.

i suggest we all send the Author Positive & Polite feedback ,asking for

a continuation of this tale.

very moving story.

accomplished something rarely seen on Lit . & then walked away from it.

nearly 5 years since the Author posted it here .

30 months since they last added any other storys .

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Imma play Devils Advocte for a minute...

First, to the previous anon, best implore ever.

Second, and to the reason I'm on anon myself, sometimes life gets really all the way up in the way. Just strolls on the dancefloor with breath like a whole eight cans of orca shit and chases you all night trying to buy you a drink and completely jacking up the flow. Metaphorically, of course. Cause that would never happen in real life. ENNYway, all that to say while I'm hanging on and getting a bit peeved as well that this story hasn't been updated, it's understandable. Life sometimes. Hopefully our author is alright, and the characters will return soon to pick up where they hav us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my 2 cents

Sorry to see you didn't finish the story. It was good up to this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I would have given you 5 star with many pluses if you had only finished the damn story. I HATE it when a author pulls this kind of crap!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
UNFINISHED STORY!!!!

READER BEWARE!

01Timber6701Timber6717 days ago

Another unfinished story,,, why why why

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeachyrome@Peachyrome
292 Followers
Hello everyone! Thank you for hanging out with me and the voices in my head all these Years. You can always follow me on social media. On Instagram @jaydedemerald On Facebook Jayded Emerald You can always send me an email at luvellejerome@gmail.com I have so many amazin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Deal Ch. 03 Previous Part
The Deal Series Info