All Comments on 'The Dinner Party'

by ImagineBobby55

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs an editor ...

Not a bad first try, but your sentences run into each other and you could really use an editor to pick up on some problems with structure.

Also could have been more details leading up to and during the actual sex. Don't be in a hurry to get to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Party?

Nice first try! They each don't care for someone at this party but go anyway, okay, we do that. Supposedly the wife does not like Mike but sits next to him anyway. Now, it turns out the husband is a latent wimp who secretly must have craved seeing his wife fucked. Okay, new as you are, your story was quick and to the point. Now, you have a shot at chapter 2! She tells him that even though she is mad at him for letting Mike do her that way taht the encounter was very erotic, exciting and exhiliarating. They talk about the usual kinky idea of going out to new bars where no one knows them and letting other guys hitting on her and she gets to go as far as she wants, depending on the guy she selects; ie: car, motel, mens room, other guys place, he watches, doesn't watch and so on...your story - go for it.

PS: I don't think you overdid any descriptions of the events of this night, a little more erotica but not oo much, this one was just right for a quickee. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There You Go

Your wife fucks a asshole that neither of you like in front of you and you think its hot? When the wives find out what a slut your wife is you won't be invited back but all the husbands will be coming around to help you out. I guess its what you want out of a marriage that counts and this isn't a marriage I could live with, being a cuck never turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great First Effort

This was a really good quick reading story. Yes there were some problems with structure, and at some points the story jumped a little. You need to work on the flow of the action and character development. All that being said this was a hot story. If you and your wife Kay are secure enough in your relationship to share this type of encounter, watching another guy hit on her or in this case finger fucking her can be quite stimulating. Then the parking lot scene played out perfectly. Kay's highten state of arrousal and carnal lust as she sucked your cock holding back you orgasm. Mike's primal fucking her from behind as you watched, and shot your load into her beautiful mouth. His inital cockiness in conquest as he tells Kay to lick his cock clean and then his rejection and dismissal by Kay was an interesting touch. I whole heartedly agree with one of the previous comments that there needs to be a chapter two to this story. You and Kay have passed an event horizon and there is no going back. You can't unring this bell but only you and Kay can allow us to share in the tolls in another story. Please don't keep us waiting to long. Oh and one more thing don't let the nay sayers get to you. They can't write they can only attack those who do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cuckold wimp story pretending to be LW.

Nothing erotic here. Just two or possibly more braindead morons. Just like the people below who liked this story. but the couple seems to like this lifestyle. Well have at it. Go fuck around to your hearts content. Just remember kids, don't forget to practice safe sex. You never know who will have a AIDS or HIV. But being seasoned swinging pro's I am sure you know that. Oh and contact Funseeker and Gigi&Tony they fuck anything both male and female, any time any where. Wait for their comment they will read this dogshit and love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dessert

Mikey just had dinner. Do write a sequel where he takes her in a nc/reluctant manner for dessert. Hubby can hear about it later as he deserves a cucking for starting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs an editor

This story was very difficult to read because there are so many instances where a required period is missing. You have run-on sentences, and your paragraphs are mangled. As another commentator pointed out, the story itself also makes no sense. The final pacing is ragged. I would recommend that you find someone to edit your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good try

Lets see more from you.

Keep the wife busy.

CG

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gave up!

I gave up after the first couple of paragraphs. It became obvious that he was a brain dead obnoxious wimp. Why bother reading any more?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree Ct.Yankee

Same old cuckold wimp bullshit. PUT this dogshit where it belongs in the FETISH section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow your wife gets bareback sex from an asshole

and you think your wife is great and the asshole is punished because his dick is wet. Boy are you a dumb shit. Be sure and get all the medical testing done on her for the nexy year while you go without sex to determine if she is positive for any STDs or AIDS. She needs to sue him and divorce you, you dumb shit.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Re: "Great first effort"....

....You start out your comment with "really good quick reading story" and then bash readers who never professed to be writers? Why don't you learn to form a sentence properly before dredging up that lame fucking apologist crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great job

I love the English majors reading this site. They are so full of crap it isn't funny. Anyway, great story, and there isn't much more exciting that seeing your wife reaching incredible pleasure. I really liked the finger fucking at the dinner table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Job!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Well at least she didn't suck his dick clean, at least in front of you. If this is swinging count me out, I guess I have too much pride and respect for my wife and myself to enjoy watching a asshole fuck her, laugh and walk away smirking at us, he must know a slut when he sees one, espically one married to a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
why so uptight, people?

I didn't like this story because the writing was pretty sloppy. HOWEVER, I'm amazed at people who have a problem with wives fooling around--yet they're reading a story in the "loving wives" catetory. What else would you EXPECT to find here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
illiterotica

terrible.

mablady45mablady45over 10 years ago
GREAT

It probably could have been my wife in the same situation. My wife would never blow me in public, in fact would not blow me under any circumstances, but I know a few guys who work with her have had the experience during work hours. My wife has serviced a few guys in her private office or in the stock room.If you worked with my wife, where would you like to cut her? Well, she is 5 feet 2 inches tall, 140 with 36C, waist about 28 , and ass of about 38. Blond hair, blue eyes, smooth complexion and very juicy lips. When she places a banana in her mouth it makes you all very hard.She is a nurse supervisor and works late shift from 11PM to 7 PM and sometimes stays over a few hours.She has employee bowling on tuesday evening which asts until 11 PM but she is always coming home around 2 to 3 AM.She hangs out with her bosws after bowling and sometimes the owners of the facility as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agh.

Bad grammar, no punctuation, and obviously this guy Mikey, is a retarded moron, who's watched to much porn. How the hell did I even end up here?!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Good work all who helped this unfortunate man understand his inability to write a coherent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous