All Comments on 'Wife at Costume Party'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
UMMM

Very tame but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

At the office christmas party a work colleague Ron dressed as santa claus arrived with his wife Brenda dressed as santas helper. She would be 60 at least,big legs, thighs and arse displayed in black tights. I said to Ron,jokingly, santas a lucky guy to have a helper like that. You think so, now I am 38 and I said for sure, I wish I had a helper like that. Ron smiled, we had a few snacks and Ron got stuck into the beer and came over and said i told santas helper what you said and being santas helper she said she is willing to help, she is in the small conference room. I looked at Ron, its o.k, go for it if you want. I walked down the hall and to the small conference room. I slowly opened the door, a light was on, she was bent over the table, legs open, tights down on the floor. I closed the door, she said, its o.k. I don't know who you are. I walked over, she was blindfolded. I dropped my pants, and knelt behind her,running my fingers up her moist slit. she pushed back, my finger slipped into her, then a second, she was much wetter now. I eased them out, she spread her legs further, I knelt and ran my tongue up her slit, moving my tongue around, she was pushing back, moaning, I stopped, waited,my hand holding her back down, play with your self, she didn't, I whacked her bottom, leaving a red hand mark, she flinched, play with your self and her fingers found her pussy, that's it, I want you to cum before I fuck you, her fingers moving faster and after me I saw another 3 guys outside all waiting to fuck you, she moaned, her fingers moving faster, I whacked her bottom again, cum for me before they all get to your pussy with their hard cocks and she did, she went still and shook, I moved behind her and pushed in with one thrust as her pussy danced around my cock as I gave it to her hard and fast. She couldn't keep still, orgasming as I was splashed with juice as I banged her until I was about to cum and I pulled out, she said no, holding my cock I said open your mouth, she did and I put my cock at her lips and shot my cum into her open mouth and then pushed inside letting her clean me up,which she did. I pulled back, thank you santas helper and left. Ron told me the next day that she wants to know who it was and wants to invite me to their place, I told him don't tell her and only if she is blindfolded.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Party whore

Husband knows he's a cuck, because he knows wife is a whore.

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

too short for inspiring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My company had a costume party. Everything was fine until I let my husband take me away from the party out into a woods. At least I thought that it was my husband. I mean same custume same size same build same color eyes smell same way that my husband grabbed me . We started making out and I was saying you naughty man and a few other things. He never said a word. He had just pulled my outfit down and started to pulling my panties down when I heard Dan my husband yelling Sam are you out here. I screamed Dan. The guy took off. Dan came running. I repeated over here. He found me and asked what I was doing out there by myself.? I was honest and told him everything. He said go to the house now and stay inside with someone I knew. He said that he was going to try to find the SOB. He came in later and said that he didn't find anyone. He and I talked to my boss. Everyone was counted for and no one had the same costume as my husband. We never did figure out who was attempting to screw me. Be careful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous