All Comments on 'Raped at a Swinger's Party'

by CatherineTheGreatest

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 14 years ago
Good One

It is a lovely hot story from Catherine!

The fucking hot actions are written in a fantastic way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well I am shaking my head at this one

If the title was correct and she was raped then this should have been in the non consent/reluctance category. If it was group sex on the other hand with some reluctance on her part then I guess it is group sex as she was with more then one other person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I loved it

I personally loved this one, it was very hot and made me cum. I get off on rape/reluctance, 2+ men and one woman, and highly descriptive scenes. This filled all of that! I enjoyed it a lot.

Also, some comments are discussing the scenes as if they were real and attempting to downgrade the story because they don't see it as realistic... well, it's a story for a reason. Also, Leon is just a character, therefore, once the story ends, there are no repercussions.

I love this story and I think it's a shame you haven't written for a while. Would love to see more of your work.

lesliegc1lesliegc1about 9 years ago
loved it!

love this kind of story! forced but of course she cant stop cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Problem with the story is ....

.... YOU CAN NOT RAPE THE "WILLING"! The title should have be titled .... "Another Three Hole Cum Dump WHORE Wife Attends a Swinger's Party".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

โ€œLeonโ€ should have had his nuts cut off before he left the building. Swinging party or not, horny slut or not, No...Means...No!!! Been my wife, they would have found Leon in a roadside ditch somewhere, de-balled, and maybe even decapitated. Raping my wife is not something I would take lightly.

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

Great story, and extremely HOT to boot! Love your writing, and your wicked sexy ways. Yum Yum! You are quite fabulous!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I want to be raped that good by a thick cock

LeeLee420LeeLee42010 months ago

Horrible writing skills. Story line was wonderful. Everything else was a waste of time. ๐Ÿ˜”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous