All Comments on 'T Ladies Orgy'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice

Thanks again, Michelle, for another of your lovely stories. Parties like that would be so much fun to attend (and be used at!), but for now I get by crossdressing and having guys play with my tits while I "attend to their needs" at the local adult theatre.

XO< melinda4cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I get the quickening, too

I have gone through the on again,off again dressing for sex. I have bought and thrown away enough makeup,wigs,clothes to stock Macy's!! Traveling brings it on strong but I never know when it will strike. Lately it never really goes away and I wear panties and nylons even to work. Keep the stories about "Quickening" cuming,dear. lori

mreneetgmreneetgover 14 years ago
a Great Adventure

Thanks for your writing effort and sharing of fantasy/reality.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 14 years ago
Fantastic story!

I love that you gave the feelings and emotions a name. So many purges only to have them come back with a vengence. ANd how you deal with the "Quickening" is one that only someone that has been through it can describe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Into the trash.

The throw it away syndrome gets us all; I recently bought a beautiful ball crusher and used it on myself for a week. Wife came back from holiday and the ball crusher went into the trash - so sad to see it go ! Did manage to hide the sounds though and still get them out sometimes for a sounding session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So True

This has all the details of what we have to go through to keep things secret. I like the fact I can know refer to my feelings as the quickening. Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Possible alternative ending!

Teresa had also invited one or two genuine lady friends and when Michelle came down from her rendezvous with Steve, going downstairs saw that Sharon, her sister in law was one of the friends. When she saw Michelle she immediately recognized him and....................

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mine too

So much in this story mirrors my own experiences. What particularly resonates with me is when Michele is asked for sex by Ron at the party and grudgingly agrees (because she really wants Steve). The etiquette at private T-girl/admirer parties is that T-girls don't refuse oral or anal sex to admirer. This is ok where the participants are screened before joining however this is increasingly expected at larger T-girl events at saunas and clubs. Be careful where you party girls!

Deedee1946Deedee1946about 5 years ago
The temptation

Crossdressers should never purge. The short lived "redemption" will return and the constant cost of resupplying your feminine needs can break the bank if you are not careful (or wealthy).

I speak with knowing truth as it has happened to me many times in my youthful past.

Store it away as the NEED to dress will return.

Beth531Beth531over 4 years ago
It is overpowering

Love this story, so hot. Purging i such a mental and financial mistake we have all made. This beautiful desire never goes away, only strengthens as time passes. Thank you Michelle for a wonderful story.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
You can't

You might try, but you can't stop. Once you have been fucked like a girl it's something that you will always need!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
3973 Followers
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...