All Comments on 'The Train Ch. 02'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are there any more parts to this series?

Glad you're back, man...and very glad you decided to expand on this one! Two forms of adrenaline make the listening exponentially more exciting. :D Thank you!

Cheers, stagemage21

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Torture in the best possible way!

Once again you take us into the world of the spy and thrill us with danger and hot cars, hot women and explosively hot sex. As the woman for whom you made this one I was THRILLED and love it! I hope there are further adventures of our intrepid spy. Thank you thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a great story!

Seeing as how this is MY story, I of course think it is amazing. Again you spin an amazing tale and the scorching hot sexy bits only add to the fun. Thank you sweety!

Belly_UpBelly_Upover 13 years ago
Secret Agent Man

My poor iPod barely survived this story! I was kind of biting down on the cover to keep myself quiet but I'll just blame you ;) my god man, bravo ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Other Side of the Tracks

I loved this story so much I ended up continuing it in two further chapters as told from HER side of things (& trying to convince him to do another :) you might like em, check out my profile. (He said he thought they were really good so ;)

shortyshortshortyshortover 13 years ago
Wow

Your voice is so sensual and erotic. You could read the phonebook, and I'd hang on to every word, but your stories are engaging and well written as well! Please keep them coming (and us) ;)

stfrogstfrogalmost 13 years ago
Sizzling

The torture, the futile resistance to torture and the mad dash for closure! I was caught by surprised at how fast and intense it got towards the end. You are extremely good at this!

lusherlusherover 12 years ago
brb applying for the CIA

Then I just have to figure out how to start a cold war with Australia so I can get a dashing dark-voiced spy in my hot clutches. It's called playing the long game.

crystalline_corecrystalline_corealmost 12 years ago
That voice!

Was listening to this out in public today and trying very hard to school my features so as to not give anything away. A very good start to the weekend, wouldn't you agree?

faelynfaelynalmost 12 years ago
I'm speechless

Your voice just transports me right where I need to go. How you can weave your story so tightly, and then lose control, it blows my mind. I hope we'll continue to hear more and more of you. I know that you have satisfied many of us readers. Don't ever stop. Xx

walkawayreneewalkawayreneeover 11 years ago
Breathing heavily.........

I just listened to both of your train stories and all I can say is I'm_totally_spent. I only have enough energy to give each of these a five star rating and I will be back after a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stunningly sexy

in awe of the story, the characters, the voice... just the whole freakin package... don't suppose you'd make other chapters? *she asks hopefully

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchalmost 10 years ago
Agreeing with Corijezmi

I'd love to hear more from this glorious, sexy pair. Another mouthwatering performance my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Where's chapter 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous