All Comments on 'Mary And Rob Fuck Their Mother'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Indecisive? Maybe.

A classic case of an author painting themselves into a corner through lack of planning. It started out as a 1st Person narration then the writer suddenly realised that they had to describe something that the 1st Person narrator could not possibly narrate - what another person was thinking. So, an unannounced switch over to a 3rd Person narration - who cares what the reader makes of it - it's sex, isn't it? Sorry - I know we're not all Professors of English but this is supposed to be a literary site - there are plenty of jerk-off forums out there for readers who just want the sex.

Also, be consistent - tights or pantyhose? Panties or knickers? For which side of the Atlantic are you writing? If you're going to surrender completely, the kids should be calling their mother 'Mom'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FAMILY AFFAIRS

very good. looking forward to more of this family. It turned me on since it made me recall the years I spent fucking my sister and sucking off my brothers. That was the best sex I've ever had.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyover 11 years ago
Thank you

Really enjoyed this story and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write it. Would enjoy reading more about what Mary and Rob do to dear old Mom and Dad.

Thanks again

slipman2slipman2about 1 month ago

Fabulous! Hot as fuck. Steve & "Amy".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous