All Comments on 'White Girls Dominate Black Women'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE SPAM FROM SAMUELX!

All Samuelx submits is cut and paste racially divisive B. S. Samuelx has never submitted an original item to literotica.com. Samuelx has submitted well over a thousand cut and paste items to literotica.com. Only an another illiterate, or another pyschopath, or friend of Samuelx would think Samuelx actually writes a story. All the negative comments directed to Samuelx are very accurate.

All you have ever done is submitted the same basic cut and paste racist nonsensical items [not stories; not tales} repeatedly. You are not a writer of any type, but a computer generated SPAM MACHINE on literotica.com. You are obviously a young juvenile psychopath who enjoys the negative attention and the numerous negative comments that you receive on your submissions. You are going to self-destruct eventually [probably sooner than later]. You are truly the stereotypical "Black Trash". You are a total embarrassment to the human race [i.e.; black, white, yellow, red, polka dot]! The only positive comments that you receive is when you write them yourself and use different screen names and computers, or when you have some of your juvenile / teenage friends [who disguise themselves as adults] write them for you. LITEROTICA.COM SHOULD PERMANENTLY BAN ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE! Just for the record I am a highly educated black male who is a highly thought of essay contest judge at national, state, and local level! PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST IMMEDIATELY SUBMITTING YOUR CUT AND PASTE RACIALLY INFLAMMATORY SUBMISSIONS TO LITEROTICA.COM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sam is an ass wipe

you suck freak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A spam generator is exactly what Samy is

May not even be black. Maybe a white, yellow, red racist trying to give blacks a bad rap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love these storys

keep them comin sam, and this is coming from a 23 year old black male from texas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

amazing some of the best lesbian slave role playing I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2136 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...