All Comments on 'More Forbidden Desires'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fucking Awesome!

I just loved this - what more can you ask for? A hot, slutty, bitch who's desperate to fuck her nephew, and of course the nephew obliges! This mirrors my experience with my Aunt Audrey, my mother's sister. Quite some years ago now, I stayed with her for some months (I was 17 at the time) because my uncle's work had taken him to the Middle east for 2 years. We were fucking by the end of the first week and never looked back. She had self doubts after the first time, but once she was persuaded to let me back into her hot pussy she just couldn't get enough. We fucked many times. I believe that my uncle knew, but he never said a thing, just accepted being cuckolded. I know they fucked hard when he came back on leave, she told me all the details and I heard them on a couple of occasions. Sadly we don't fuck any more, I later married and moved a long way away. This took place many years ago.

sp9983sp9983about 2 years ago

I found it to be repetitive, and therefore boring. You need to expand your vocabulary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous