All Comments on 'A Cock Loving Slut'

by BoredIndividual

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good start!

Good start, more of the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot and nasty

Hot and nasty, good wild stuff going on here. I like the sentence structure and the writing is good. Maybe a little more buildup and story development before they get to the nasty bits? Good descriptive and narrative. Maybe some tastes and smells to augment the experience....

durabritedurabriteover 14 years ago
Fantastic Beginning

This is a great start! I'd love to see what happens next, hopefully a little blackmail with all those photos. Lots of promise for public humiliation too, perhaps he can be taken out while dressed up like a slut and get a tattoo or maybe play some pool in dirty bar...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loving it

please please write and post the next parts soon! i want to read more as quickly as possible! thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice job

You have so many options I can not wait until the next installment. Is it going to be blackmail, public humiliation or sharing this submissive tart with a friend? Anxiously awaiting what is next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh wow

Loved it. Absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to see what happens. Please continue. I will do whatever it takes for u to continue including dressing up like a schoolgirl for u.

Jay3737Jay3737about 14 years ago
HOTT!!

WOW!! What a story wish that was me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love of cock from susan

i really wish that the boy in the story was me as i am wearing white panties and petticoats as i am writing this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please give us part 2

can't wait for him to come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
give me more of that liitle slut

great read, please get me chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cock tease.

what a cock tease part two plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
need more it great.

really great man need chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good start, now we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

I wish that were me being gaged and fucked like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the first part of the story!! Can`t wait to read part 2. Wish that could`ve been me it was happening too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That is what I need

Thanks for giving me this clear vision of a perfect fantasy I always have had. I´m a slut too, I want to be treated so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So hot! I wanna be a dirty slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I need the same

Well written and laid out story. Would trade places with Jake in a heartbeat. As a long time crossdressing dick sucking and fucking cum whore I was turned on by this story. If you are a fag cock lover until you have crossdressed and had a man treat you like the bitch slut you are you are missing one of the greatest experiences in your life. I dress and go to ABS locations for a night of fun. When you enter the Theater you get attention in a hurry. I love to stroll around the place attracting all of the attention I can. You immediately see cocks being jacked off while looking at you. To get further attention I select one that is setting in a location allowing access to my ass, drop on my knees and start sucking. I hike up the back of my skirt and so they can see my panties and the string of condoms hanging out of them. It usually does't take long for the ass fucking to begin. It quickly becomes a night of continuous fucking of my pussy and my sucking of cocks. getting 20+ is the norm, a good night I've frequently taken 35-40 and wanted more. I've been a cum whore for 25 years beginning at the age of 10. I've often wondered how many thousands of cocks I've taken over the years. For the last 15+ I've averaged 1200 or more per year, many times taking three at a time. Once in a while I'll dress and work the streets pacing back and forth, being the tramp, low life, cunt that I am. Those I generally fuck in an alley, doorway, bent over a car, or any other way that's conventient. For those I charge - $2.00 so I can know that I'm 'NOTHING BUT A LOW LIFE $2.00 WHORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i wanna be a cock loving slut 2 !!!

make me one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Too Quick !

Give him a little time to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story. Like all my fellow sissies I would also love to change places with Jake. It could only get better if Neil started force-feminizing Jake with hormones, that would be the ultimate fantasy.

cumwhore13cumwhore13over 11 years ago
so jealous!!

I wish I was Jake!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

More please

and maybe the guy invites "Friends" to break her in

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When he first put his dick in his mouth?

He bit it off. They had to call the ambulance, then the Police got involved. Guess who went to jail? (Hint - it wasn't Jake). Idiotic story.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 9 years ago
Abrupt

The transition from "a guy who lives next to me" and "took a picture of me and said 'I knew you'd like it you little slut'" was non-existent. Even just a mention of "he glanced at my crotch, I think he might have been gay" or something to connect us to to the coming scene would have been something.

Otherwise it wasn't bad but the sudden lunge into "suddenly they started groping each other" was dumb. I say, keep writing and don't get in such a hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I liked it. Keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Turned

I was turned into a gay dressing slut by my piano tutor when I was 19 ... He completely dominated me from day one and had me dressed in various outfits , taking pics which he showed his friends... Naturally word got out that I was a sissy queer slut who would do anything and lots of his friends came round to my 'lessons'

The favourite thing for most was for me to lick their cocks as I practised

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous

To bad there's no part 2

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
I love these stories

I am a sissy cock slut just like Jake is becoming. Please I need to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving Slut

Living as a cross dresser you have to face it sooner or later you want more.I knew what must and will happen next to me.I never sucked a cock or took cock in my butt.I have used a dildo to suck and to fuck my self with.But i think i would like to suck a real cock some time.I went on line and have been talking with a older man.He gave me his address i dressed and went over.He seemed nice and he told me how nice i looked.It did not take long before we were kissing and feeling me up.I reached down and felt his hard cock.He dropped his pants and out came his large cock.We walked to his bed room he sat on the bed told me to get down knees and suck his cock.I did not have to think about it.Down i went opened my mouth and in went his cock between my red lips.I sucked until he shot his load and i swallowed it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL stupid. The first time a dick gets stuck in his mouth bite that sucker off and end the whole thing right there. The ambulance and police would show up and that would be all she wrote.

immoraljaneimmoraljaneabout 1 year ago

no harm in a story i just wish my true would be published

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous