All Comments on 'A MILF Becomes a Cougar'

by equs64

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another

Another lovely wife and mother your husband and kids would be so proud of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cuck story.and slut story from you.

Well done you are certainly. "Taking care of yourself." Aren't you? You are also making a great name for your self a cuckold writer cary on if that's how you want to write. And you staying at home doesn't seem to stop you 'Playing away' does it. Tell me again why your married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
jeeez

You are quite the slut, is this when you got herpies or was that another affair where your husband pissed you off by working to hard giving you all your shit. I do hope he is fucking around also, but as you really don't love him I'm sure you don't care. Glad this isn't my marriage.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 14 years ago
Lack of appreciation sucks for all concerned

Personally, I like stories of mature ladies getting laid with younger men. You pulled off the set-up really well. Nobody wanted to hear about the way the hubby and wife became emotional furniture to each other and the ineffective rounds of therapy and attempts to reignite the fire frustrated the heroine to seek out NSA fun with the minor-league pitcher.

Bonus points for the teal dress. I love that color.

Please keep writing!!!!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 14 years ago
Lack of appreciation sucks for all concerned

Personally, I like stories of mature ladies getting laid with younger men. You pulled off the set-up really well. Nobody wanted to hear about the way the hubby and wife became emotional furniture to each other and the ineffective rounds of therapy and attempts to reignite the fire frustrated the heroine to seek out NSA fun with the minor-league pitcher.

Bonus points for the teal dress. I love that color.

Please keep writing!!!!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 14 years ago
Lack of appreciation sucks for all concerned

Personally, I like stories of mature ladies getting laid with younger men. You pulled off the set-up really well. Nobody wanted to hear about the way the hubby and wife became emotional furniture to each other and the ineffective rounds of therapy and attempts to reignite the fire frustrated the heroine to seek out NSA fun with the minor-league pitcher.

Bonus points for the teal dress. I love that color.

Please keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Don't pay attention to the nay sayers. This was a great story. Every young man should have the chance to spend the night with a sexy older woman.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Well written story

Erotic and the drama is up set nicely... Don't pay attention to the idiots who find it necessary to read stories they know they will not like so they can play moralist. The idiots obviously don't have a life so they have time to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good job

Liked it! Id love to stay on her farm myself. Very hot. You'll get tons of hate posts from the anti-cheating retards who think they run the board. Dont let it get you down! Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
But,crap

A hunk of shit--crap--she is a slut, whore, skank, tramp--may you get aids and die.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Not what should be....

....considered a story,per se.Kind of more like a description of having sex.Whoopee. Not even akin to it's listed description, as you really wouldn't know what age the self-professed "MILF" was.Your unexplained cheating is your problem, but the only readers who would like this are those who placate and those who don't understand the constructs of a "story".Had to give you some points for writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why Make Excusses!

She fucks around, she cheats, she does it in her home, in her husbands bed, with a kid he is helping out, while he's out paying for her good life. No remorse, no regreat, no respect, no love. Sorry but I don't find that erotic, if she was worth a shit as a person she would get a divorce or tell her husband she wanted a open marriage, but she doesn't give a shit about her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Need some help here

I know what a MILF is but what is a Cougar ?

after reading this story (which I regret) I'm guessing it is a cheater Whore or a slut ! LOL

this story could of been hot if it was about a single 41 year old woman and a 24 year old guy sory just don't find cheating erotic. as one of the other readers commeted glad your not my wife !

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well it's nice to know that while

her husband is out of the country, she feels free to become a slut for the young boys. If she had become her husbands slut, she may have gone with him for a good vacation. To bad some sluts just don't learn until they are cut loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I continue to be amazed..

how some readers can be so stupid as to moralise about fictional stories on a soft-porn site. If they're so uptight - not religiously indoctrinated surely? - what are they doing reading these stories anyway? And why do they comment as if they believe these flights of fantasy are real life. Now that is unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF

I AGREE GET FUCKIN REAL you knew what you were going to read about by the description of the story so why th F*** did you read it oh by the way does your WIFE know you are reading porn stories on your P.C while she is out at work keeping you?????

equs please keep writing ill be back for more xx steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Short but nasty. And what a pretty tart.

Love your pic. Love to hear about your fantasies...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's to get excited about???

An average story from an average middle aged housewife.

Even the photo is average.....heavy legs...average ass.

Tits are probably small since she won't show them. And her sex life is boring........like her stories.

And she knows I'm right.

playman64playman64about 14 years ago
Thanks

I enjoyed the story and your pix, I Love that view.

Steve

HD PilotHD Pilotover 13 years ago
I like your stories

The thing that amazes me is that some people come to an erotic literature site and complain about it's sexual content.

I bet they go to the zoo just to complain about the smell.

Keep writing, I'll be reading. HDP

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a heap of mindless crap. One of the worst.

If anyone enjoys this type of story then I wonder about the future of this planet. Almost dislexik!!!!!!

Anne_SexsmithAnne_Sexsmithover 12 years ago
A Beautiful Story

Your story was wonderful, ignore the ignorant perverts who only want to read about cup sizes, cocks only described in terms of inches, and no story...just sex.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1* -- I was 41

Ugly Old hide story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
xxx

oh, to be your pool boy. ;)

Wandering Seaman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story Tana

Nice story Tana, godawgs

longrider9longrider9over 12 years ago
Awesome

Tana.....Your writing is great !! Hot and sexy and makes my cock hard. I look forward to read more of your hot stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nah

You called her a courgar actually that gives real animal cougars a bad name. What she actually is opportunistic, selfish, adulterous slut and that's saying it in a nice way.

Because this purposely a flash story in order to pay most attention to the out of balance age rang sex, the author has left the ending the stratospher. But we how read copius quantities of cheating, adulterous stories on Living Wives we are able to easily surmise a feww things. One, cheaters almost always get caught at some point. This is due to an increased since of false safety as they proceed from fuck to fuck.

In this case being a MILF (which is often a title given to rather plain women) and a cougar gives our heroine no special powers to elude. In fact it empowers her to become more arrogant over time and most likely with hold sex from her husband and certainly become more condensending towards him. These are easily discernable signs that she is get her needs (not just sexual) met by others (in her case it's pluraal). In a not too distant time in the future she will be divorced with not a lot of money and has to get a job wihich difficult with no work history and because of her advanced years. Soon after she will realize that her young men pool of sex partners must be shared by many other women. Also she will find that most of attraction by the men who aided in her transformation in slutdom found her number attribute (other than the naivety of an older married housewife) was her availability and desire to pleasr them, Bottom line they would not be out of her life and on to more attractive younger women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
someone needs a good fuck

this first comment seems to come from a real sour asshole who does no understand the passion of sex, this isn't church so take your panty out the crack of your ass and be and adult .

danny4phundanny4phunover 10 years ago
Fantastic

what a fantastic story... thanks for publishing your story for all of us to enjoy.. well almost all.. not sure what "Nah" is even doing here... keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes...

Very nice way to start my day :)

2roasted2roastedabout 10 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed.x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
seul

ce soumettre ou la dominer par téléphone sera chose aisés avec ce numéro 08 92 16 61 61 le tel rose par excellence, des salopes aux soumises et des maîtresses sadiques pour qui la douleur est source de plaisir contact facile et rapide avec ton mobile, ton fixe, 24h/24h, 7j/7 n’oublie pas telephonerosefille.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cougar delivers

Now that’s how to make a boy a man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

I believe the divorce affidavit will make better reading.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good fuck story

She don't have to worry the husband will never know. She can fuck the kid every night for two weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot night

Tana, I love this. I've read many of your stories. And this is one of the best. And followed you elsewhere (FL, XH)... I can only imagine the wonder this young man felt. And I can only wonder how good the rest of the summer was for him..:)

(cltprofguy)

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 2 years ago

Beautifully written erotica. Hot as only a sexual woman can write it. 5 star Perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userequs64@equs64
151 Followers
I started to experiment some with being photographed in partial dress and it sorta snowballed from there to doing sex videos. My stories are from my past and are about 75% true, 25% embellished.