All Comments on 'Massage Sex With Older Neighbor'

by notsosmart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, that was erotic

Nice story. Not totally believable as a true story but very enjoyable all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
72 years young.

Similar,i asked my next door neighbours son,he is 26, if he could fix my pool filter.He did,he had to get in the pool,his shorts clung to his body,outlining his cock.I asked would he mind putting sunscreen on my back,as he did so, i rubbed against his cock with my arm.He didnt seem to mind, so i turned and grabbed his shorts and pulled them down,his cock springing to attention.I held his cock and guided it into my mouth,the feel of a young hard cock making me horny.He didnt last long as i played with his balls and sucked his cock until the taste of cumm filled my mouth.I swallowed the lot.When i asked for something to be fixed the next time,his father Robert came over,and he just straight out asked me would i like to be fucked.He took me inside,lowered me down and pushed his rather large cock into my willing pussy,my first man for some time.He gave me a long fuck,then filled my pussy with his cumm.Now,it is more often robert who comes over,no excuse, just to fuck me.I love it.Sometimes his son comes over but he will only let me blow him.still he has plenty of cumm and i love the taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

hey 72 years great story! You should tell it with more detail here in Literotica!

Sapper257Sapper257over 5 years ago
To 72 Years Young

You have to tell us more.

REgards

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Never turn an older woman down as desire digs deep and their frustrations can come to the surface very quickly. Also, older women, in general, know what they want and like and time is not their friend. I should know as I am married to one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Big&Long

I know a very pretty seventy-three yr.old woman who loves a massage and a deep lower back massage and a big cock to relax her totally. I love taking care of both her needs as she is nice and tight. He is a lucky guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous