All Comments on 'Emily's Xmas Milk'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 165 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story more please...........

I liked it alot. I dont find many stories I comment on but this was great!! Keep up the food work and I want to see more of lactation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It !

Please continue to submit lactation/incest stories. A follow up to this would be great

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Xmas milk

How about a follow up of the Xmas Milk story. Your story was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but

good but needs more so he can get gretchen also and maybe get her pregnant and the three could live together also this was very similar to "MY SISTER'S MILK" but different enough so it was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent.

Great story! I like the speed and tempo. LOVE the subject. I would definitely enjoy more of your lactating stories, perhaps a mother/son story?!

THANKS again for the Fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyable read

Such a well developed intimacy.

Loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good stuff (needs more Gretchen)

Great story. Not my usual bag, but good! I want to read continuing stories with these characters--with more about Gretchen in the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How in the hell does someone

nod no...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No More Today

After reading this I am done for the day. Reading anything else would be a let down. More of this story? Absolutely.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 14 years ago
Mother's Milk

I like the development of their relationship. I know these stories are tough to write well. Go too much into the mechanics of bonking and it's another stroke story. Go too much into the romance and everyone starts whining "Where's the action?" and you manage to balance the elements rather well. Another superb installment of yours, Jim

sarahhhsarahhhover 14 years ago
Got milk?

I think this is your best story yet, Jim! What txcoatl1970 said. Breastfeeding stories aren't the easiest to write (I wrote one entitled "Breastfeeding My Brother"), but you did it very well. And your stories always make me giggle, you pervert. Can't wait for your Dr. Von Scouries story. Maybe he can cure some psycho-bitch drama queens. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cock was rock hard reading it

Having loved to suck my wife's tits when she was feeding our children it made my cock rock hard and I had to jerk off

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well done... and yes, definitely MORE!

I agree with the calls for more and suggestions re Gretchen. The fact that Gretchen doesn't address her sister directly is odd and should be part of the development of the story, I think.

I'll be looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bland and boring

Why did you even bother? There's nothing here, just a few dirty scenes cobbled together into something that is neither interesting nor erotic. A complete waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Two Thumbs Up!

Please keep these story lines up on in family breastfeeding / lactation and of course, the incest, pregnant or no. You strike a very erotic tone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF

Very poorly written.

smastersmasterover 14 years ago
keep it up

you should write more stories about brother/ sister lactation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Erotic Breastfeeding

Ahhh...there is nothing is more feminine and desirable than the blue veined décolletage of a young mother.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Everything this author writes is well worth reading

Well done with a lot of love and close family connection between Tim and both of his sisters.The sex was just perfect and just what I was wanting to happen. As with all of the author's stories, this one is very well written and planned out. The presentation of the storyline was perfect, giving the reader just enough background to make the story real,but not boring.... If I have a vote, I'd like another chapter on Emily,Gretchen, and Tim making love and maybe having Emily getting pregnant again, but this time by Tim. With Tim and Gretchen sharing their bodies with Emily would make a good story too. Thanks for this very good christmas story, it makes the old heart feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Something tells me...

...that he's going to be 'doing' "both" of his sisters & SOON! The older 1 doesn't need the pill immedeately (something to do with nature's method of birth control) but he shouldn't take any chances with the younger 1! After about 9 months, he should have 'em both on B.C. Then, let, the orgy start & DON'T try to hide anything, at least, from the sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!

Keep this story going. I'm waiting for the next installment.Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story......

The best yet, which isn't saying much. Your stories and tales have really declined over the last few years, at least since '05. Sorry, this story didn't do much, good luck with the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Get Grechen knocked up

I enjoyed the build up. the characters obviously enjoy each other and then come together. oh HE should get Gretchen pregnant. She needs to ahve her brothers baby really bad.

Tired TexanTired Texanover 14 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story. Many ways to go. Can't get much better than incest/lactation. You are already on my favorites list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yummy :)

All I can say is more!!

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 14 years ago
More please

I think that he should induce lactation in Gretchen then get her pregnant. Also most Doctors do not let breastfeeding moms back on the pill right away because it can dry up the milk in a good number of women, so Emily may already be pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gretchen wants to taste now also!!

Now that Gretchen knows about them fucking she reveals her own desire to taste Em's milk...and Timmy VERY happily arranges it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful story

I love incest stories but they can be very badly written -this is very loving and very very erotic. I too look forward to seeing where this will go. I hope you keep it as gentle when Gretchen joins in. Great work!!

sarahhhsarahhhover 14 years ago
Do I hear an echo?

I got the same "Bland and Boring" comment you did on my story "Thanking Our Soldiers" yesterday. Not just the Title, the same exact wording. LOL. You would think that the psycho-bitch drama queen would as least come up with something new and exciting. Seriously, you should write a story about Dr. Von Scouries curing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

I hope you do a followup story, I think he and Gretchen need to get togather, maybe with breeding or induced lactation? I'll look forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes, liked it

Do like the lactation stories, whether with incest or not. Do like story development and interaction....some feeling. I like your other stories as well, and would like to see more of this type.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I just love a good family holiday story

I just love a good family holiday story. This brought tears to my eyes and made me want to call my sister up to wish her a happy holiday. Thank you for that.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 14 years ago
Dialogue is impeccable.

The dialogue is impeccable.

Once again you are the master of giving everyone what they want and what they need, a good incest story for the holidays.

Good luck to you in the contest.

BarbieBunnyBarbieBunnyover 14 years ago
You made me wet

I had my brother suck my tits, once, and this story reminded me of that time. I found this story very hot. It made me wet. You are a very good writer, Mr. Scouries.

Good luck in the contest

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 14 years ago
a riviting story

And yet, another sparkling diamond to add to your growing resume of erotica. If it's possible, I find your writing improving, not that it ever lacked excitement and entertainment. I just found this story very realistic. Dialogue, as usual was beyond reproach and the story line kept me interested. It was a riviting story, actually, a very fine piece of literature, erotic or otherwise. This was a real page turner.

WmForresterWmForresterover 14 years ago
a masterpiece of literature

Wow, this story was an unexpected pleasure. Normally, I'm not one into incest, although I did write that one incestuous story, "I Love You, Mommy."

I found this story realistic, believable and the dialogue was gripping. This was a wonderful written story by a master writer. I loved it.

It was an honor to read such a masterpiece of literature. You're wasting your time here. You should be writing professionally, if you aren't already, or at least teaching a master class.

Good luck in the contest.

CarBuffStuffCarBuffStuffover 14 years ago
This was hot read

Hey, buddy, this was a real hot read. As you may or not know, incest is my thing. I've written a few incest stories, but nothing like this. It was good to read someone else's take on incest to improve my writing skills.

I enjoyed this story. It was great. Good luck in the contest. I voted you a 5.

SimonCowellSimonCowellover 14 years ago
Jolly good job

Fantastic story. Great storyline. Believable dialogue. Hot scenarios. I love a good incest story, but only when it is written well and this was first class.

Jolly good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

Would love to see a number to

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 14 years ago
Finally!

I see STARS! Yippee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YES YES PLZ MORE incest lactation

yes plz more "milk/mother/lactation" especially INCEST based

plzz =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Total crap

stupd talentless crap why bother? get some descent ideas and put some effort into it or go write on bathrom walls

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

I read alot of brother sister incest stories and this is by far the best i have read, OMG you must continue to write these type of stories. I would love to see if things with Emily continue, and what happens with Gretchen. Please write more. such a wonderful story, made me so hot!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

i loved how you wrote it and the transitions throughout the entire story. loved how everything wasnt done at once but gradually. thanks i would like to read more lactation story from you.

spearman1spearman1over 14 years ago
YAY!!!!!

Yippeee!!! Your back!! We missed you jim!!! Great story next chapter please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Hot & Sexy

That was amazingly erotic. Loved it!!! Would love to read more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
crap

It suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

Would love to find out what happened with Gretchen and also with Emily

Aditya_incestAditya_incestover 14 years ago
Nice

Hi.. would love to have more Mother lactation stories...

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

what a wonderfully hot story! i would love to read more stories like this from you. good work!

bbwshowflabbwshowflaover 14 years ago
Loved It!!!

I really loved this story!!! I usually don't like the brother/sister stories, but this was great!!! I hope that you do another chapter to this one. I am looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NEEDY

ABSOLUTLY LOVED THIS STORY. MAKES ME WISH I HAD A SISTER TO LOVE LIKE THIS. I"D LOVE TO SEE AND READ MORE OF THESE PEOPLE HERE IN YOUR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hi

Great story, you must continue it and let it go further between the sisters and him

miss_madeleinemiss_madeleineover 14 years ago
Subtle and very sensous

You were able to get in a lot of the mood without a lot of details. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

Loved this story, love lactation stories. Hope he gets both sisters pregnant

desertbare3desertbare3about 14 years ago
Loved It!

I remember the first time I tasted mother's milk...my sister's...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very nice, please continue

Nice contrast between the somewhat coy older sister and the more strait forward young sis. I've only recently have started reading lactation stories (and found out about my sister-in-law's milk laden 38DDD, go figure) but this is one of the better ones. Please continue with the Gretchen plot. I also like the minimal descriptions of the main characters, a nice way of letting the reader make the story into their own fantasy. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very, very Nice

Please continue with a continuation of this story. This guy and sisters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Super!

Got off reading your story!! Love the details bout the breasts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Read!

Holy Schmoley! That was a hot read! The breast suckng by her brother was a big turn on. Many women feel very sensual about our breasts and your story fed into that nicely. It's like our breasts are a life-giving source of nurishment and has power. For a man to lust after that is a big turn-on.

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I was ready for the next stage of the development, and...

it was over! That, I think, was part of the eroticism as I had to let my imagination take over. Like the majority who commented earlier, I'd like some expansion of the story, but maybe too much is too much. Our imagination can fill in the details of what happens with Gretchen and if all three get together. And, maybe even mom!. This was an excellent story with mostly nice comments. The few nasty ones that seem to follow Jim's stories, do not reflect the attitudes of the overwhelming majority, but appear to be a deliberate attempt to tear down this fine author.

cudakid273cudakid273almost 14 years ago
more stories

more incest lactation, also with a mother or aunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

u shud try with the lactation fetish in another category as well, instead of just incest. And since u can weave a plot out of air, it shud b up ur lane.

well, i wud personally prefer lactation and impregnation fetish, but definitely anything else than incest. Although this one definitely was interesting.

hope to read many such soon. Hopefully.

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 14 years ago
Oh Wow!

l just luuuuv u. muuuah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more?

ah, just looked at the submission date, too bad you didnt continue, I'd love to read more.

racheljane1984racheljane1984almost 14 years ago
amazing

Please write more like this, maybe with her being knocked up by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb

I agree with racheljane1984; a continuation would be fantastic. I love the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with others - excellent!

Just came across this story, and thought it was wonderful. Would love to see more lactation stories, whether incest or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mothers milk

yes, you should write more. incest with the whole family would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorry, can't rate!

This is not the 1st time i haven't been able to rate one of your stories! got to say, i agree with several other comments as i too look forward to more & possibly further adventures of these characters!

NK

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

Thanks for a wonderful story, and I hope that you take the other comments to heart and continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant Writing as per Usual

It allways amazes me how you writing pulls me in. Having read your work

and this particular piece many times. I am always thrilled like the first

I've wanted to see more about these two, but.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very good but

this is crying for a second chapter so gretchen can get involved and maybe gavin can either divorce emily or get killed and the three siblings can get an appartment near a college so he and gretchen can go to school together and come home to emily for sex

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story development

I loved the story and thought it was beautifully written--I have no idea what your critics found wanting in it.

The slow, coaxing buildup of the story was perfect and perfectly hot.

This story certainly did its job :) Good work!

onseraonseraabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

Please please please continue on writing on this kind of topic. It would be great if the author can get rid of Emily's husband (either accident or something else) and have the younger sister join them! Thank you very much for writing and presenting this wonderful story to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE Please

Please tell me you are writing another chapter?

SouthernCrownSouthernCrownabout 13 years ago

yeah i definately wouldnt mind more stories of this type lol hell wouldnt mind more of this story lol

taco1085taco1085over 12 years ago
more more more

You need to finish and expand on this story. Gretchen and Emily, too good to leave unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you are a fine writer

Yes, milk/mother/lactation stories will always have appeal. However, it is the skill and imagination of the writer that makes them spectacular. Every person loves nurturing. However, here you have the opportunity to excite and mind and the heart..... Keep writing and there are no boundaries other than those mandated by Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LISTEN

please listen to your readers and continue this story the three kids need to be together forever he deffinetly needs to get gretchen so please continue this story now

WSteven1WSteven1over 12 years ago
Tim, Emily & Gretchen NEED to be TOGETHER!!!!!!

You need to write more about this situation...this is an EXCELLENT story!!!!!!!!!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

This story was short, but really hot. I loved it, thanks! ^__^

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Milkaliscious

A great milky tale, well written.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
You have so much talent

I love to read your stories. The are very erotic and would stand alone even without the sex.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
You still have it

This is awesome but now I see it is one of yours I'm not surprised. Keep up the great work my friend but lets not knock up both of his sisters pls ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Luv ur milk/mother/lactation stories

Excellent story and you're definitely one of my favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes

I definately do. Unfortunately, it,s hard to find them.

abby4u2abby4u2over 12 years ago
so erotic

i love lactating...but the erotic way you tell it from a man's perspective is captivating. As she was under Timmy's

spell...so was i. amazing.

cr2001cr2001over 12 years ago
Good story with a great topic

Milk, does a body good! ;)

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 12 years ago
5***** Story

Terrific read. Yes I'd love to read more of these siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Squeal

i want to hear about the story with the other sister. and what happens after this chapter. you set it up rather nicely. please use that opening to everyones enjoyment. thanks great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
second chapter?

if you don't finish this story with one or two more chapters then you have wasted your time, our time and the sites space. half a story is worse than no story at all so finish it now and never leave the readers hanging again.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
It would not let me give stars so here they are anyway***** .

Yes, I like lactation stories, just so they eventually go further. Mom/son, sister/brother. It's all good.

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Would have given 5 stars but

I would have given this one 5 stars but you left us hanging. Does Timothy get to make love to Gretchen? Does he get either sister pregnant with his child? Will Emily break up with her husband so she can be with her brother? Such are the questions you left for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME Story! I loved it!

I would love to read more milk and lactation stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Would love to se more lactation storiess

I enjoyed your stories and as requested I think it would be great for more lactation stories having father/uncle/grandfather drinking the mother'smilk.

Really enjoyed the above story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!!

Hot, and sweet, and leaving us in suspense. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Insest really is America's Porn

You guys over in the US really get off on down and dirty redneck sex, don't you? Sure as hell, if there's high scoring incest fantasies on Literotica, it's good old homegrown US men fantasizing about fucking their sisters, mothers and daughters. Don't you guys have sex outside of your own family over there? Or is it because of the US body weight issue, and all the wide open spaces, it maked it so much easier just to fuck what's in your trailer? Not my cup of tea, but I can see why it scores so highly, so congradulations of putting the No.1 US male fantasy into words so elequently, so many times.

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
To the anon below...

I actually feel sorry for you. Here is a wonderfully, well written story about a FANTASY, not a re-telling of an actual event or a biography of someone's life, and you decide to not only judge all of America based on it, but also rip the author's hard work as well. Who gives a shit if its not your cup of tea. You obviously read it and I'm guessing got off on it and then felt so guilty and ashamed of yourself that you felt the need to lash out at "all of America". It's a FANTASY - does ALL of America go around fucking our family? God no. But we're open enough and HONEST enough with ourselves and our sexuality to not be ashamed of reading a very well written story about a fantasy taboo subject to enjoy it. And here I thought America was viewed as the sexually repressed country. Apparently not. You're nothing but a judgemental hypocrite who's probably sexually frustrated. Get over yourself. There are thousands of sexual fantasies and fetishes out there, do I agree with all of them? No. Do I like all of them? No. Do I get turned on by all of them? God, no. But who the hell am I to judge what works for someone and what brings them sexual satisfaction and happiness? I'm not. Keep your backwards-ass comments and opinions to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
typical for this site

no background or character development and no end. this reads like you ripped chapter one and three out and just posted the middle. either do it right or not at all delete this and rewite it adding the missing parts and filling in the major holes.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10448 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...