All Comments on 'Tara goes to the Dean's Office'

by scorallover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
larrywanderslarrywandersabout 14 years ago
Difficult to follow

With a more clear writing style this hot story would be fantastic. The author's overuse of passive voice forces the reader constantly decipher who is speaking about whom. " OK Mr. Wilson, let's see if we can work out what the problem is here. You look at the chair on the other side of me and decide my lap would be a better seat. Moving in front of me you straddle my legs and sit back on my lap facing Dean Wilson. "

Reading this passage, the reader believes Uncle Tom just sat on the lap of his niece Tara. It's not until later the reader realizes it was the niece who actually sat on her uncle's lap.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 14 years ago
Ugh

I made it to the 3rd paragraph. Why? Because second person stories are the worst. Most people write in first or third person. Try again.

PacoFearPacoFearabout 14 years ago
I'm with Larry

2nd person is really difficult to pull off and is avoided for good reason. Still, I was intrigued by the first three paragraphs partly because I was impressed that someone was giving 2nd person a go and was doing a pretty decent job. You actually lost me when the Uncle showed up in 1st person. It was jarring for me because there was no way the Uncle would know what was happening in the office before he showed up. If you retooled this thing into something entirely 2nd person and did as good a job as you did right in the beginning you'd have something to be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Try again

If you want people to read your stories, write in the 1st or 3rd person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Tara or Jen?

The 2nd person format has already been mentioned. Please proofread your story or have someone else proofread. The story title was about Tara but the uncle called her "Jen".

"Oh yeah Jen, you have the most talented mouth...."

Good story premise though.

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 14 years ago
Actually could be worst.

I've read worst or actually not read worst second person stories. It wasn't that bad. So try to clean it up with the name change and what not....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Verbal & Grammatical Screwup

I don't even know where to begin. Story perspective [e.g. the story teller] is way off. Uncle Tom is telling the story before he even appears in a verbally present tense story. Get some help. The story line may not be bad but the execution is terrible. *

dirt043dirt043almost 12 years ago
loved it

hopefully more to cumm of this story

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago

i usually don't enjoy stories from the I/me perspective, but this one was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

funny i have a niece named tara i've fucked a few times in the past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous