All Comments on 'Casual Thursday'

by Dr_Impervious

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy Shit that was HOT!

Oh god, nothing is hotter than that wicked little laugh of yours. Damn, you made me cum so fast! Please, laugh for me again sometime....soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First time...

This is my first visit to this site, and my first audio...let me tell you, WOW! I was nervous to try this out but you had me wet and dripping in seconds...so damn hot. I want more....

Damfino86Damfino86over 14 years ago
Very Hot

I agree, the Doctor has a very sexy laugh :)

CarnageSISCarnageSISover 14 years ago
Amazing Audio!

The male submissions are few and far between, but this is definately one of the best I've heard in awhile. Always great when something this good comes along and I can enjoy it before drifting off to sweet dreams. Hope we will hear more from you soon Dr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Better aka Best!

This is the most honest piece of sexuality you have posted. Do not worry about the critics who say you have to write some long flowy story. Ladies just want to witness your passion and you've done that perfectly with this audio, and I LOVE that there's no echoes or other unnecessary sound effects. Keep it natural and give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Ah you had me wetttttttt so damn sexy :P

i want more baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your voice

So tantalizing and able to make me orgasm incredibly hard. I love your sounds, they're the best part. Lets the other know you enjoy doing what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Groans

I love them. The sound is as much part of the fun as the feel, and you seem to understand this so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
bravo!!!

Speechless, and soooo seductive

MoaningLoverMoaningLoverover 13 years ago
Yesss.

I love your moans sooo much. You are absolutely fantastic. Your laugh is so sexxyy. Please, don't stop making these. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I'm listening at work and it's getting very hard to keep pretending I'm just listening to the iPod. So damn sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot and sexy

Thank you for sharing yourself with us. You're one hot mann and that voice sends my pussy into overdrive everytime. Yummy.

Don't stop please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh my God.

Doctor this was gorgeous. And after all the wonderful orgasms you've given us listeners, it was amazing to have this audio all about pleasing you! And you are and always have been so loving in your recordings. I was getting off on your moans alone but when you said "You're so pretty" I gasped and it took me to a whole new level. I love that your audios have such strong themes of mutual attraction and mutual pleasure.

alice1durlindalice1durlindalmost 12 years ago
I'll have another

Came with you, lovely to hear your voice, you're very good at this!

justaguiltypleasurejustaguiltypleasureabout 11 years ago
Could listen to you moan all damn day.

The sounds you make are absolutely electrifying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

Its amazing. I come with you everytime when i listen to this audio. This is my favorite. Thanks. You are "wow", "oh yes", oh, fuckin grate... !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dear god X.X....

oh wow doctor if i listened to your noises 24/7 id be cumming constantly. WOW your moans are so hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
TAKE ME NOW!!!

oh my god you are the PERFECT MOANER! that was flipping HOT! i...i just...i dont have words rigt now @_@ god i love your panting, your cries, your gasps, and when you said "does that make you want to cum?" i thought "too late for that!" FANTASTIC job. you have a VERY satisfied patient ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh wow

That was just exactly how I love it. Moaning ans gasping...the little bits of humor make me feel as if you're really here talking to me. Soooo good. <3 to top it off your accentuate is super sexy.

reddancerreddancerover 9 years ago
is that you on the film you're watching?

Sure sounds like your voice, you naughty boy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very, very delicious..

how on earth did you manage to put yourself cumming in different sides of each head phone..

that was by far one of the best audios I have ever listened to..

please do another one like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

God!! your voice , your MOANS...Just FUCKING AMAZING!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When I gave a hand job they usually just moaned and made whimpering sounds. I liked looking at their cock with the balls hanging and thinking how much control I had. It amazed me how long it took some guys to come back to earth. And to think many of them were pillars of the community. Was I a good girl, I would ask?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous