All Comments on 'A Neighbor Calls'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old shit from you.

Nothing erotic and nothing to turn anyone on here except those that love sloppy seconds and cumslut wives. I don't want or like either. And for the twits that think people who dislike these stories but still jerk off to them, no I and probably all the other readers that dislike this story DID NOT jerk off either. If we did then we would give it a high score. So those readers that like cuck and cumslut stories and do jerk off to these types of stories wil give it a 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep It A Fantasy Dude

I really don't think you would like the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Which is it? Her ass or her pussy?

8 spankings for cheating and you can't even tell the difference between getting pussy fucked or ass fucked? Have you even had sex or are you just another retard who throws shit on a page and calls it a story? Move out of your moms basement, get a girlfriend and get a fucking life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another ignoramus...

...Fanny = cunt in England. "knickers" might have given you a clue, or maybe the writer's location in "N. England". But, it sounds like you're a bit short on clues.

IMHO, it's a good story, but not great, because the ending didn't wrap it up. Kudos to the writer for writing it and hopefully seeing past the morons who slag what they personally don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How Silly

Of course he's from the U.K. I mean where else? The cockold capital of the world. Who cares where the "shy" little wife got fucked right, as lone as it happened so her little cuck could get his jollies, lucky he didn't mess his pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the person below.

Oh just fuck off will you? What about Bakeboss, Angelcuck, Dkmywife, Stormdog, peterblueeyes, Agoodhusband, Agoodman, Formywife, Crisscross, karankay, I.M. writer, Average Wally. Bonnie taylor, Wantwhitewoman, JeraldXavier, Del_negro, and ANY number of racist Black writers that write about Cuckolding the poor little WHITEMAN. The list is endless. Notice anything about them? They ALL come from the Good old US of A. And they ALL write about CUCKS and WIMPs. There are also any number of writers from Australia that write about Cucks and WIMPS and SLUTS and WHORES so stop with all this BUllSHIT that the UK is the ONLY country to be infected with Cuckold Writers. They come from most English speaking countries, including far away places like India. So again fuck off with your bullshit. I agree the UK has a lot of them but The USA is bigger and there is MORE chance that the writer will be a Cuckold wimp writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
True

It does seem to be a epidemic spreading through so called men, no wonder the world is in such terrible shape, these cucks not only won't fight for whats they have, they want to share or give it away, unbelivable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW are you guys angry

The attack of the angry Annons! Mindless moral crusaders unite! Never mind the author or the effort put in to writing a story that you ass holes can tear apart and dump on just so you can make believe you are such .. big ..tough.. men. What you are really doing is over compensating for your lack of imagination, a sense of sexual adventure, virility, confidence, and real masculinity. One of the flaming Tinkerbell fags below even went through a litany of authors who have written about their wives having sexual encounters with other men. So fucking what! How does that affect you? Does it threaten you in your stiffled closed minded relationship. Afraid your wife will get an idea about expanding her sexuality with another guy, or maybe she has already. For someone who professes to not like that kind of story, you sure seem well read. Which brings me back to the question that is always asked of you. Why do you keep coming back to the LW category when you don't like what you find here? You know the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Why don't you just find what you do like to read and stick with it, so the rest of us don't have to put up with your little girl tantrums and you whining about what you don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow Is Right

We are angry, this is dog shit, your wife being a slut for your asshole neighbor and you being a cuck and not just letting him but loving it. If you had a new riding lawn mower and you got home from work and your neighbor was riding around on it mowing his yard without anyone asking, you would what? The answer tells you what kind of man you are, and I damm sure love my wife more than my John Deer. Now if your a woman I would think you would think more of your husband than your neighbor, but thats just me, but in this story I guess the neighbor just keeps taking and taking, cause there is no man to stop him. Don't have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You didn't even say ANYTHING about the STORY!

All you did was moan about other readers. What does that tell you about you? And your sad little life. And yes I would certainly STOP my wife from fucking around on me. I would certainly defend and fight for what is mine. And those writers that were mentioned? You don't have to READ their stories to know what TYPE of stories they write about and jerk off to. But you obviously have an OPEN marriage or you are the Cuckold Wimp in all the cuck stories on LIT. Well JERK away litte man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was a nasty little story about

a juicy skanky sub slut. FUCKING LOVED IT. We want some more immediately but a little longer please, and trashier, as I can't get off on 5 paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice quick story

To all you whimps who rate stories 0 and complain bitterly WHY the F..K are you here reading them.

Get with it or DON'T visit wonderful Literotica.com.

Religion & love stories are on another website.

While your here ENJOY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too inconsistent

First she's in the garden topless saying she damn well isn't going to cover up for a voyeur then she says she's shy then she's powerless to stop the rapist then she's a sub slut. Her husband is an odd one. He smacks her a few times then fucks her and that's it? It's like he's OK with it. Not much of a story with no character development at all.

deadonedeadoneabout 14 years ago
Yet again another Brit cuckold story

Do any of women over there stay faithful?

Are all the men there wimps?

How can this shit of a story excite any guy, unless your the bugger plowing the other guys dumb ass cows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Quick and Dirty, I like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet another perverted and gutless Pomy wimp "author"

Good Adolf should have wiped the useless nation out. Shame !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need to Be Punished

In all truthfullness I feel he should have used a belt and then fucked you.

victorlimavictorlimaover 12 years ago
Need more detail

Tony...I've read several of your stories and this one isn't quite up to the standard of some others you have posted here - and I like many of your stories. There isn't any transition from the guy walking into the kitchen and dropping to his knees to lick pussy, and there isn't much of a transition from him leaving to husband/wife having sex...no buildup of detail or emotion. It's a bit raw compared to other stories you have. You may revisit this one and repost with upgraded detail and different title. Keep writing.

ErotonautErotonautover 10 years ago
"I should have felt guilty because my husband had bought them as a present."

Yeah, like that's what you should be apologising to him for. On the other hand, he didn't seem all that distressed to discover she'd been cheating. Had this all happened before?

Machu_GamesmasMachu_Gamesmasalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

I agree with the inconsistency comment, but the haters are just too spineless to actually give constructive criticism. I, for one, look forward to reading more of your work.

Machu

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, Detail = Erotic

Without a convincing glimpse into this little slutty cheater's mind it's hard to get warmed up and rarin'-to-go for her big juicy cheat. There needs to be some friction in her naughty plan; or some mitigating circumstance, or anything to provide context for this guy barging in to her kitchen and slurping her pussy in nine seconds flat.

You know, little things like his barge-in are crassly foisted on the reader. No one would barge in like that! He would stand there leering and a skilled storyteller would get our blood running with deftly crafted images of this character's libidinous cogitations: "How can I get in there and get her knickers off? That ass is celestial....I want to part that pink pucker with my tongue. I want to maul her shot glass-sized nipples...", and on and on. But it's all just so artless!

There is plenty of promise here, but back to the drawing board for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%) Definitely erotic. A handy jack-off fantasy.

:-)

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Sorta Hot, however hubby should get a chance at the next door wife . Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am very impressed.

I should have said Unimpressed.

The comments here are amazing.

At least some did comment on the story but most just blathered.

Problems or praise on the impression you got? Fine.

Got suggestions for other stories? Great leave them, point out inconsistencies good, next can be better.

Just ranting about the story after you clicked onto it leaves the impression of the famous little peepee syndrome.

Don't like the topic or the writing? No problem . Exit!

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Great

I thought the story was fantastic, and it brought back memories of what happened to my wife one night but i didn't use a 18in ruler on her i just fucked her between the thighs because he had stretched her cunt out so far i couldn't get any friction. He came back the next day and fucked her again while watched. It was fantastic and he came back often from then on.

RibblemanRibblemanabout 2 years ago

Straight to the action! Short but sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It would have been nice to have expanded the voyeuristic part of the story, developed that into her masturbation while they watched.

Good story though. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1520 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...