All Comments on 'Wife With Two Men'

by topo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot Wife

Me too...I once watched my drunken wife fucked by my landlord over a weekend home party. He was first spreaded my willing wife’s legs wide apart, got her to draw her knees up, then slipped two fingers into her exposed pussy. As he finger-fucked her, he played with her pink clitoris and fondled and sucked her nipples.

Finally my landlord grabbed a cushion from the settee and put it under my wife’s bum. He then lay between her legs and pushed his 7 inch penis into her very tight pussy. I watched in close-up as he penetrated her with one forceful thrust, and I would never forget her moan as he penetrated her fully....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not bad

About 6 years ago my wife Joan and I went to party and she got plasterd- I had lost track of her and wandered around looking for her- I found her in one of the bedrooms and she was on her back legs in the air wide open with some guy I did not know humpimg her hard. She begged him to go faster and harder- I was shocked to see my quite wife so wild. To this day she doesn't know I saw her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story, but kept kinda short

Ok I wanted a little more. I liked it becomes there was no hate or humiliation toward the husband just a nice sharing the hot wife adventure. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sounds like my Ex with her two boyfriends.

My ex wife had two boyfriends from work that she used to fuck. She used to get wioth them at least once a month in their motel. She also let one of my friends fuck her in his hot tub.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This is a whorewife and a cuck, nothing else. The " my wife and I " slime oozed out for this. Fucking liars.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Dude, you have 0 talent. I don't mind these fantasy stories of promiscuity but you have no ability to build them up, just ridiculously short, I guess appropriate for premature ejaculation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too short, unbelievable and really ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife wants to join party

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4+ (4.4 = 88%, ☆☆☆☆+)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous