All Comments on 'Thanksgiving & Funeral with Mom'

by katiepj

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

I really enjoyed reading this story, I can't wait to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Writting

Read your stories. Very nicely written. More than your imagination? My only complaint would be the length, too short to get off as I look at your picture and read your thoughts, desires, or recollections. Still a nice stroke session. A very sexy looking lady. Thank you.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
wonderful story sounds like it is real

its kinda short but still hot and turn on for me

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
very erotic and loving

When the son takes his mother with love it's always a good story. This story was very well planned and well written.Sweet hot and erotic, everything in the storyline worked very well. I would like to read more of the sexual tryst that they have.Thanks

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I usually agree with Rich.

He was right on the mark with his comment, as usual. I thoroughly enjoyed the story myself. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AWSOME....

you did it again..I'd give anything to have a mother like you!Please continue with more stories because you have a great gift....a fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Please write more about this fantastic love affair, but make it permanent. I wanted a love affair like it with my beautiful, sexy mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Ma," he said, as his slid his stiff prick up his mother's cunt, "It's ok...I'm your baby boy."

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking with brilliant characterization as, it seems, only talented lady authors can write. Derek and his mother attend a family funeral, and her young son knows exactly how to bring his beloved grieving mother back to life---by sliding his big stiff prick up her motherly cunt and fucking his mommy till she cums like crazy. Derek's had his eye on his mom's cunt for quite a while, and now the time has come for him to unload his heavy balls up his mommy's warm loving twat, where every boy's rich foaming semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great read

I loved the slow build up, the tenderness of it and the innocence of it all. I really liked this story....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 10 years ago
Conflicting Emotions Galore !

cognitive dissonance resulting in carnal connection. VERY well written.

musicman88musicman88over 9 years ago

Hot!! just plain HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
as beautiful a description as I've ever read

of a boy sliding his hard young cock for the first time up the folds of his own mother's cunt and into his own damn birth canal, up to his balls. That's what Derek does, and when his mother is startled by this invasion of that warm wet furry hole between her legs that he came out of, her boy says, "Ma," Derek reduced his thrusts to slow motion. "It's ok...I'm your baby." Baby boy gives his ma the best fuck of her life, a hot incestuous fuck to end all fucks, and winds up unloading his hot young balls and shooting his mother a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Now Derek and his mom both understand that up his own mother's twat is exactly where the boy's precious semen belongs.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
so short, such a tease

What was said by the audience members when they came out of the room together?

What happened when they returned home?

When do we get to learn who these people are?

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OK!!!

LOOKS LIKE A HAPPY ENDING, FOR ALL BUT UNCLE RALPH. ......THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I tried to put the moves on mom like this once but got told she wasn't interested. Too bad I didn't try when she was 40.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
So natural

When opportunities arise, being coherent helps.

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

Well that was unfortunate. The story was getting really good till the sex part. The whole thing how it happened was ridiculous and in the beginning confusing.

The writing and content before it was quite good. 1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous