All Comments on 'Walk Around The Lake'

by wldhrs

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just

Not my fantasy at all.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 14 years ago
Excellent fantasy!

I just wish my wife were so bold!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Not my fantasy either but....

....still deserves mention for your writing ability. Many will love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
As Pete says.

Many swingers and other similar types of people will love this type of story. I too have fantasies about having sex outside with my wife. But god or anyone else help the poor smuck that tries touching my wife. The looking I don't mind. Anything else is off limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I guess as old as you two are sucking a strangers

cock and getting HIV doesnt really make any difference does it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well I'm a swinger and I dont like stranger, high

riak sex. It is stupid and very immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your what wrong

your what wrong with the world just two idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gave up after paragraph one

Anyone who has to have wife braless and pantyless to get excited is pretty much an ass-hole, so I gave up reading after your opening statement.

the Ct. yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good writing

good fantasy, never mind those who read exclusivly what they don't like :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

Well done and well written.

For those that this type of material doesn't appeal to, they should simply NOT read on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just an example!

Just another example that there are no longer any good "Loving

Wife" writers left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good stuff

All you arrogant pricks need to get a life,IT IS A FREAKIN STORY dudes,lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well written and erotic

Ignore the comments from the idiots who cannot even compose a complete sentence and who are challenged by the rules of spelling and grammar. They contribute nothing to this site but are the first to spout their childish nonsense. There are a small group of trolls on this site who attack every hot wife story that is ever posted. Obviously their wives, if they ever had any, left them long ago for real men and all they are left with is their little dick and their right hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why the verbal war?

No need to fight over grammar. You like the story or you do not. I love to watch and participate when my wife has sex with another man or women. But strangers are not on our list of participants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very nice

i liked it alot. it didnt go too far, just kept you guessing a little at a time. very believable. only problem, is now i want another! thanks for sharing and give us another.

nookybearnookybearover 14 years ago
Great story

Loved the pacing of it. And it's almost two stories in one, with the cinema and then the lake. Well written, and an exciting fantasy of mine well presented. Dont know which I would prefer, being watched, or being the watcher! Please - tell me you will write more along this theme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100

Here's an offset to the idiot trying to take out his inadequacies on authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Brilliant story you are a lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wife gives a blowjob

Last week my wife who is 52 met a younger man (26) not far from our cottage on the lake. they smoked a joint and my wife asked if she could buy some pot from him. He gave her a nice bag in exchange for a blowjob. She sucked him until he came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. when she came home she told me she met someone who gave her some pot but after questioning her and a few glasses of wine she confessed giving him a blowjob. I thought it was incredibly sexy and wound up fucking her mouth myself. she was surprised that I wasn't mad and asked if I would consider a threesome with this guy. the next night he came over with more pot and we both enjoyed my wife's mouth and pussy for two hours before he headed out. She looked so hot sucking his cock and then asking me if she could fuck him. I have to admit I loved every minute that I watched this young stud fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

This is just a story. Normal people have hidden desires when it cums to sex. This site deals with those thoughts. If you need to lash out at the writer you have a deep seated problem with yourself, because in your tantrum ,unknown to you is a great void caused by a lack of sexual pleasure. You feel guilty when "unnatural" sexual thoughts enter your mind, so in order to feel better you find these sites and after enjoying them , you lash out and call yourself "rightous". What a joke you are !!!! Stay home and stop playing with yourself at the expense of others .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Show Off

My wife loves showing off and show all she has. She shows truckers her tits all the time. We walk in the woods and she has her tits hanging out for all to see. Now she is older she like young men looking. Connie will suck on their dicks if they want. We lost count on young dicks. I love her and she love to showoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No Way

I would Never disrespect My wife this way .. I Love My Wife too much to do that .. I also would never share My wife I am a Jealous person .

mlektm50smlektm50salmost 3 years ago

one of the sexiest stories I've ever read. love it

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Damn cool story. Every man and wife should try this, it really does spice things up.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Old whore cucks husband with a random dick.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My fantasy with my wife also the same. I have always wanted her to be seen nude by a strange man, and then watch him jack off and her suck his hard cock. Your story is so erotic!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. Would love to have my wife do the same thing. The best part is when she kissed her husband letting him taste the other man's cum. He could even suck the guys cock too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous