All Comments on 'Office Mate Ch. 06'

by Sweetness

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you.

I'm glad to see you are writing this series again. It is a fantastic series & I hope you will write more chapters of it this year than last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more crap

Good thing all of your characters are females so that they do not get fucked by their father, brother, etc. and produce more retarded offspring like the people that get off on this kind of sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

A great story cant wait to read more please carry on with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To "More Crap"

If you don't like this type of story WHY DID YOU READ IT in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic story.

Love this story & i hope you will write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful series.

I love reading this story, it is great. I can't wait to read the next part, I hope it will be posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

very nice story..i loved it..especially since im an ass man also lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
worst i never read

not a story,a fucking joke please stop writing it s NO FUCKING GOOD AND...............

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Too bad the author didn't finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of it was believable until you stated his cock was 4" thick. if you wanted to hear someone scream and then pass out and then you take them to the hospital to get 20 or 30 stitches and maybe a pint of blood to fix the damage done, if at all possible, then 4" thick would work. Why don't you draw a circle 4" in diameter, cut it out and then put it against someone's asshole area.

Now, as far as the pussy is concerned, it may go in if you took your time and let the vagina stretch. Just shoving it in would tear the inside really bad. And you seem to like saying he shoved it in all the way quite a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous