All Comments on 'I Married A Blow Job Queen Ch. 08'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
now fuck mrs.harris

that would be great for mrs.harris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So many angry cuckold fans.

100% just for riling them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love This Series

O how I love this series. It's so very hot, a fantasy fest of erotica. This girl is a true slut, and you are so very right to humiliate her the way you do. I'm surprised you don't screw her, instead of letting her suck you off so much. Everyone gets that, so you should make her do other things. Maybe take on some friends? Keep writing these. I once played against Ridley in football and wonder if I saw her at the games!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Does her mouth often hurt?

Way to go, you are treating her like the slut she is. Thanks for the new segment, I have liked them all. Nancy Jean reminds me a little of a girl I knew from Collingdale, who had a reputation for being one who'd go down on the drop of a hat. He called her Drive-In Ellen, because she was a great companion at the drive in movies of the time. Can't find drive ins any more, and now Ellen is a big shot real estate lady. I wonder if she uses her special talents on her customers!

I laugh at the bad comments, do these people not know this is an erotic site? These stories are great. Thanks. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please!

Keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can I have her number

I don't want much, just a great blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Go Ridley, Go Nancy Jean

Love the tales you weave, and love learning all about Nancy Jean. She really loves cock! I once dated a girl from Ridley and she had a friend named Nancy and that girl was really loose. I have always wondered if it could be possible that Nancy was your Nancy Jean. Once my girlfriend and I were in the kitchen making out then went back to the living room. Nancy was sucking off her boyfriend and didn't stop when we came into the room. That was hot, watching her blow the dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More, please more

Nancy Jean is a great girl. I think you need to take it to next level though. How about doing this doggie up the arse? That would be hot. Maybe have mom catch you givin her the log up there. Then have her clean it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I know exactly what he enjoyed as my wife was the Princess of B.J,'s

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just be a reason she is an ex wife. Cheating whores don't make good wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

scraping the bottom of barrel now think we have had enough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1631 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...