All Comments on 'Underwear Friends'

by ramon25

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
klippertklippertover 14 years ago
good start

you had me stroking....hope they explore rimming each other...then some go ol....man man sex....maybe a sister or a mom watches from hall...hehe

sacksackover 14 years ago
nice change of pace...

I've written some stories like this one too, yours is crying out for a sequel!

jdylanh9jdylanh9over 12 years ago
Exquisite

I love teenage first time bj stories. Thanks for writing it.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
fun

nothing like an early morning boner

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

Wish I had a friend I could face fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Im so turned on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very exciting

I'd like to read one similar to this with the guys wearing a sister's panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gay sex and underpants

What finer combination is there than gay sex and underpants. Rings all my bells. Also quite believable. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
panties too

Also would love to read about two young guys wearing sisters' and mother's panties as they rub their cocks together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Underpants

Great to see a story featuring underpants. I realised my sexuality in the school changing room and discovered my best friend was also discovering the same thing as we changed alongside one another. We shared a great learning curve together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tender love made me cum

This was a beautiful story and reminded me of my school gym days so much. I don't know how many times I came in my jockstrap after gym lessons with the help of my friends. We all had to wear jocks or tight swimwear.

Reading this made me so stiff again and I shot a huge load of cum when he started to suck his friend's balls. I stayed strong and actually came again, but not so much when the second boy shot his load. Well done. Now I must go and clean up the lovely mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
roommates jockstrap

This was a great story and brought back memories of my time with a roommate in the Air Force. He had a great body, and often walked around in our room with just underwear. When he was going to basketball practice, he would strip and put his jock strap on right in front of me. A few weeks of this and I was getting urges and one afternoon alone in our room, I picked up his jock strap and began smelling it as I lay nude on my bed. He walked in and caught me and said that it was okay, he understood as he dropped his sweat pants walked towards me cock in hand, and ran his erection over my lips. "Suck it and it will be our secret." he ordered. For the next 18 months, we had sex together and it was the best tour of duty in my career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Underwear Stimulation

Excellent story development brought fond memories and a pleasurable erection from mental images of a high school buddy and I exchanging underwear “for the feel” on a “sleepover” !!! The personal ‘fetish’ desire remains strong even today and reading this beautifully developed story made my cock pulsate and cum in my underwear !?! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
down under

I used to jack off with my best friend in high school, at his house. We sniffed his sister's panties, retrieved from the hamper, at the same time, and were sooo turned on by her vaginal scent. One afternoon he came out of his bathroom in a pair of dark blue panties that were my favorite of his sister's stash. His cock was tenting as he stood by me, asking if I wanted to find out how girls panties smelled on a guy. Rubbing my nose and mouth over his bulge, I kissed the scented panel supporting his balls. It was inevitable that he soon wiggled the panties down and I performed fellatio for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the build up and the way it led to cock sucking. I remember jerking off a neighbor across the road when I was in GR9 and he was in GR10. He had a beautiful cut dick and used to cum buckets from his big low hanging brown haired balls. I still remember the smell of his cum. One of my favorite parts was helping him get out of his underwear as his dick sprung up and out. I don't know why I never gave him a blow job, he never asked me too or I probably would have. He also liked jerking off my uncut dick. I'm sure those experiences are why I still fantasize about cock and balls and love reading about guys in their early years experimenting with each other. This story brought back fond memories, thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it, thank you for bringing back lovely memories. I would love to find a friend who would fuck my face.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous