All Comments on 'A Very Bad Girl Forever'

by Big Gunz

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unfortunate

Most unfortunate that this reader can't award more than a 5 or the 100%. Do continue with this character and the borderline nc/reluctant theme. Will her master have her seduce/submit to those known to her? The possibilities are endless and if you keep writing I'll keep reading them. Speaking of which it's time to peruse your earlier submissions and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Overwritten

"Plausible" isn't an adjective you need for most stroke stories.

But here's a quote: "It was not as thought she did not look good in her cotton candy pink, slim-fit fleece skinny crop pants with a drawstring waist, drapey, white off-the-shoulder t-shirt with heather grey tank top hiding underneath." Can you read that, even silently, without having to take a deep breath?

The story is overwritten to the point where it plods along, swamped in a bog of unnecessary adjectives and adverbs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a tramp is easy

this out of control piece of crap of a woman.is nothing funny or good about a tramp.family is a important part a woman makeup,this tramp forgot that for a cheap thrill.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
i liked it

when a woman gets to be 40 she needs, desires and has to have more sex than ever, this story shows that

It was a turn on for this 40yr woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Crap

Just another spoiled slut. No values, no value.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 14 years ago
wonderful

Being a 49 yr woman i know how she feels and needs

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
I'm thinking that there is some truth....

...in what the 40 something females said.But WOMEN, as opposed to GIRLS that have aged bodies, don't go looking for a little boy to fuck.(Well, maybe mentally ill ones do.) This chapter more tediously derivative than previous ones.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 14 years ago
Very Hot!

I wish my wife were this hott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE

A great series, please carry on with more of Cassie.

XamphosXamphosover 14 years ago
Love it!

What else could I say. Mature woman facing her repressed sexuality with a younger man. Sex is not just for old men screwing young women with inflated tits. It is for sexy women. A woman only starts to reach her prime at 30 and after that she will either flower or whither, depends on the company she keeps, the fingers tendering her growth.

The question is now she has discovered the thrill of sex how long can her long lover interest her. He has opened the door for her to explore and use him the way he has used her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need another chapter

Would love to read how the last few years have been with Cassie. Did she ever walk in on her husband and his secretary ...... did she find younger studs to satisfy her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's funny!

An sorta adorable?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Also--

"Without fail, every time she saw him now her pussy involuntarily began to dampen."

And to open and shut of its own will. (See e.e.cummings)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Challenge for BIg Gunz

Big Gunz,

First, your name is really corny. You should change it. It's really lame.

Second, your writing is scorching hot. It really got to me. I find that I keep going back to it and it gets to me every time. I put myself in the place of the "Very Bad Girl" and I can't seem to get this out of my mind. I'm very disappointed that you haven't written another installment. Very bad of you.

I feel as though I'm at a crossroads and I may be ready to do something really crazy. The key words there are "may be read." Please don't take this as a guarantee. I have played it safe my entire life and I've had numerous boring relationships and boyfriends who were dull and predictable. I suppose it says a lot that I get off reading erotic porn. I find that I prefer it to men who are disappointing.

What do I fantasize about? It used to be strangers who would show up at my door. There was always an element of submission. I guess that's why I was attracted to your stories. Now, I find that I get off thinking of myself as the slutty girl in your story. I think this appeals to me because I'm nothing like that in real life. If you could see me you would laugh. I'm 29, I've had 5 serious relationships in my life, I've slept with less than a dozen men, and I haven't had sex in weeks. I'm attractive - 5' 7" and 120 pounds - not a model by any means, but the men don't complain.. I have a decent figure and I look good in a pair of tight jeans and a tank top. I can also pull it off in a dress or lingerie. I have a very dull job (Legal Secretary) and at times I feel like there isn't much point in the treadmill of work and such a boring home life. God, I'm depressing myself and I'm sure that I'm depressing you.

If you haven't stopped reading, bravo, and here's my offer. Write one more story my friend and put me in it. That's right. Make me your slut. I don't know how you will introduce me to the story. That's up to you. I'm sure you can come up with something clever. Here's your challenge -- if you come up with something that is clever enough, I will consider meeting you to live out my fantasy. That's what I really want (under the right circumstances, assuming that you are disease free, not a freak, etc.). Give me something REALLY GOOD if you want me as your slut. Tell me what a slut I am. Tell me what you will do to me. I want to be a whore. I want to be your whore. I want you to use me. I want to let you take pictures of me doing lewd and disgusting acts so you will have total and complete control of me. Ok, I don't really want all of that but it's my fantasy. I'm not sure how far I would be willing to go in real life. I suppose that depends on what you write.

Your horny little slut reader (and fan),

Kelly B. xoxoxoxoxoxox

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
not good

Sorry to play the Canadian goose, but this misses the mark. Now, I'm not a category Nazi, but since this is in loving wives with the subtext of dominance, all I saw before I quit reading was reluctance in a situation that was advertised to be a domination type power play.

This isn't good dominance writing. If she had shown the slightest resistance, he should have left and let her think about it a week or two. He should have turned her away for no reason at all. Come on, how can you really dominate if you always say yes? The thing about dominance and submission is it becomes ten times hotter when it's willingly given.

Being prodded along by this dude over something as trite as touching her nipples is not good Dom play, and its his fault because he should be in charge. I tell you, he should have removed her from his lap, gotten up and turned towards the door, walked straight to it, closed it, then went through it with a running start. She should beg, because she wants it. Save the comfort for after a pain session, or when you've pushed your sub to her limits and don't want to break her.

And I don't need a username, 50 published stories, and every grammertical error perfectly inerrant before I can pan, because I don't need the same credentials to praise. Talk about eating the cake while locked in the walk-in freezer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What don't you understand about BDSM?

Which is where this mess belongs. And you left out the ending where her son finds out, tells her husband and she gets the divorce she deserves.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing at all of more in this story. You do have a strong adjective game though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You fucking idiots want to comment on the character

what about the sick fucking mind of the pervert who wrote it!!!! Please do NOT have kids. End the gene pool with you.

ejsathomeejsathome10 months ago

Love it! Don’t listen to the nay-sayers! Keep up the great work! 5 juicy stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous