All Comments on 'Cumming In My Wife's Best Friend Ch. 03'

by HornyHubbie

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 14 years ago
Very interesting story!

You certainly presented an interesting predicament. I am quite eager to see where this goes. It seems this experiment may just ruin both marriages, but only the writer knows for sure. Excellent job so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nope still fucking about without getting divorced.

They should just to the proper thing and end the farce of their marriage their in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
careful what you widh for

What a great story the wife should have never let her husband touch another woman, but now i think that the two should leave there other halves and be together cuz they found the real thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YESSS!!!

The shit is about to hit the fan. Here comes the pain...<EVIL VILLAIN LAUGH>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy story

This is a very hot and sexy story. I am not entirely certain how real Helen's transformation is -- from shy quiet mouse to phone-sexing temptress -- but I love the story.

For those of you who want to bash the story as an adulterous affair -- I can only say: No shit. That's part of the allure... Taking a sexy romp on the naughty and wild side.

Great read !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OH YES

OH YES I CANT STOP THINKING OF WHAT COMEING NEXT I WHAT MORE I NEED MORE I KEP THINKING ITS ME I AM STILL HARD PLASAE KEEP IT CUMING

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can't wait

Can't wait for next chapte

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome Story

Thanks for the story, it is really well written - love the twist at the end of this chapter and am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot hot hot!

wow another hot hot hot story!

cannot wait for part4, keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
..........WOW........

.....I really enjoyed your story...please,...on with no.4....great job...

soularsoularabout 14 years ago
Fantastic story...

Great job...:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To coin a phrase, this store was "Grrrrrreat!"

You can't quit now, you owe it to your readers. You done such a great job with stories...1,2,and 3.

How will I know if and when you continue with the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
John is not thinking with the head on his

shoulders. He is thinking with the head of his dick and that is going to be bad news. Helen in a coniving bitch that is out to get John at the expense of breaking up his marriage. Poor Natasha, the dumb cunt for allowing this to happen in the first place. He should install cameras in the bedroom and record what is actually going on. John is now looking at his secretary differently. I guess the worst thing, John is is comparing Helen to Natasha and telling Helen how much better of a lover she is that Natasha. John is suppose to be a loving husband and father, ha. He is digging a grave for himself. The final straw will be when he is fucking Natasha and calls her Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
John is not thinking with the head on his

shoulders. He is thinking with the head of his dick and that is going to be bad news. Helen in a coniving bitch that is out to get John at the expense of breaking up his marriage. Poor Natasha, the dumb cunt for allowing this to happen in the first place. He should install cameras in the bedroom and record what is actually going on. John is now looking at his secretary differently. I guess the worst thing, John is is comparing Helen to Natasha and telling Helen how much better of a lover she is that Natasha. John is suppose to be a loving husband and father, ha. He is digging a grave for himself. The final straw will be when he is fucking Natasha and calls her Helen.

CuCernunnosCuCernunnosabout 14 years ago
It just keeps on getting hotter...

OUTSTANDING job! This installment was even more sexually charged than the last, and that is no small feat. I love how you have John and Helen slipping further into lust with each other, and how Helen seems to be actually trying to get John to want her exclusively. I also loved the hidden camera at the end. I imagine Mike planted it, and considering his previous performance following John and Helen's second tryst might unleash a little pent up rage in a sexual fashion.

I have to admit the visual of Helen in this chapter, high leather boots and soft, velvet gloves on a petite, pale frame is as arousing an image as I can imagine. I don't know what chapter 4 holds (or if it's the last chapter), but can I suggest Helen buying a leather Dom outfit for some future chapter? Nothing says HOT like skin tight leather.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a heap of crap !

One of the worst I ever skipped thru !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What an awful story. He's a pig and she is no better. These two deserve eachother for being disgusting human beings.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Still Good

Its still good but getting just a bit further from being believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow your one sick puppy but liked it, the young girl needs to go

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I know you have already written the next chapter but...

Let us please have a happy ending for these two, their partners were idiots to allow this OR have Helen join Natasha and her husband as members of their household. So, if you have not finished the story in the next chapter how about ending this peaceably?

It is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deja Vu?

This is so like a real life experience that I had many years ago with a friend of my wife. She was already pregnant by her husband and we just got it together in amazing and fantastic love-making. I can relate fully to this story - had me hard for ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

My wifes friend sent the first chapter to my email. We talked about doing it but could not get over the social stigma of everything. We used to date back in the day but i feel i may be making a trip to her bedroom soon. Very good story. For what its worth i think u got the ball rolling on something me and her have been puting off for 7 years.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 10 years ago
Fantasy

Thanks for continuing with a really hot story. I accept it as fantasy and it is very erotic.

In real life, this would not happen medically and I would not consent to best married friends having sex.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Continued good writing

But now the oncoming train wreck in the final chapter. We'll see if you can carry the day and finish up in a clever and exciting fashion.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
*****

Oh, boy. The proverbial shit hits the fan tomorrow! Excellent writing. Good lustful reading. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

This is insanely good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

wow! These stories are incredible! Actually better than the erotica I used to pay a lot of money for on Amazon (Kindle app). The fact that this author actually made us all care about what happens to these characters & their marriages says a lot about the writing & story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
couldnt get any better than this!

keep on writing them! this is even better than paid porn and paid porn fic!! keen to see where this goes in the next installment. i hope it ends with them ending eachothers marriges and going off together.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Excellent . Thank you.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN WOW

Excellent story excellent. When I read that John and Helen had the house to themselves for the evening I thought and I reckoned that Natasha and Mike might sneak in through the back door and spy on the activities but no, it was the old camcorder trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
We're on the Titanic. Icebergs ahead!

You have crafted a masterful story. I can only see doom ahead. I have been in a similar situation and couldn't get myself to stop. The crash was painful, took me 10 years to get over it.

One gripe. When trying to get pregnant one does not masturbate or receive blow jobs because the sperm count decreases dramatically after the first orgasm.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wow! Again wow! Hard to believe that anything this.bad sparks that reaction. Just a story about low life cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooo fucking redundant. Hurry up and get to the end of this shit.

ScottArroyScottArroyover 1 year ago

I'll be interested to see how you weave this tale and which of the possible scenarios you choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far.both love to fuck each other. I think smoke a d Nat should fuck each otherbtoo. Maybe have a foursome too

gopher25gopher257 months ago

So,so. It got pretty monotonous in places, and leaving everything hanging at the end sucks.

Brain_DBrain_D3 months ago

Great story, convincingly told. Hot!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 1 month ago

Oh no, not a camera :l But that was damn hot! A bit repetitive at times, but still great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous