All Comments on 'Help My Wife!'

by NaughtyWendy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My God it sounds bloody gorgeous.

With dad wanking,as he watches his son fuck his own mom,to both cum together,will mean he cums,as he watches his son,cum inside hus mom's cunt aswell.

Sheer ecstacy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"What should we do about you, when I fuck the bitch, dad?"

That's Luke talking about his mother. Some might consider it disrespectful for the boy to talk about "fucking the bitch," meaning fucking his own mother. But I think it's very important. All his life Luke's been conditioned to put his mother on a pedestal, to be in awe of her, to act like her little boy. Now he's about to stick his fat young prick up between his mother's legs (with his dad's total approval) so he has to start thinking of his mother, and treating her, as a bitch, a cunt, a fuckhole, a cumdump for what he's got waiting for his mommy in his hot young balls. Mom will love the way her big strong boy treats her, when he pushes her up against the wall, or bends her over the kitchen counter, or climbs on top of her in bed--and just shoves his prick up her twat and shoots his big load of creamy semen up his mother's mommy-hole. Luke and his mother--and his watching and jerking dad--are going to have the time of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
believe it or not

Two years ago when I moved here, I met my neighbors Gerri and Reg, Gerri was 41 and Reg was 55. Reg suffered from Alzheimers disease and problems with his legs that kept him from ambulating properly. We became friends but Reg eventually ended up in diapers because of his illness. Gerri and me became great friends and eventually sexual partners despite her being 11 years old then me. Reg was impotent and could not get a hard on, even when Gerri changed him and washed his dick he could not get aroused. I made love love to Gerri often and when Reg heard the bed squeaking he would call us names. I knocked up Gerri and she had her first baby at age 43 he is now 18 months old and we are still at it bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

What a hot tale of a lovely family. Dad can't get it up with normal stimulation but seeing his son cuckold him by sticking his hard unprotected cock into his own mother gets daddy hard. Mom will be spending a lot of time on her back with her legs spread as her son saws his had cock into her pussy. Dad will watch with a lust he has not had in years the illicit coupling of his son and wife as he strokes himself and grunts his orgasm into his wife's panties at the sametime his son will grunt his seed into mommys dripping and unprotected womb, after his son impregnates his mommy dad will get hard at the mere sight of his pregnant incestious wife knowing that many more children are on the way as this son/mom/dad grunt out orgasm after orgasm. The son seeding mommys womb while daddy jerks off seeding his wife's panties, the carpet, of the doorframe as he peeks into his bedroom like a young boy his orgasm filling his pajama pants. Son will take over the master bedroom while dad moves into his son's room, nightly he will be woken by the thumping of the master headboard on the wall, the creaking and moaning of the master bed springs and he will creep out of bed to watch his favorite show as the son works to wear out the master bed, his mothers pussy and grunt the animalistic grunt of another orgasm into his mothers unprotected womb, what a perfect family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moron

Hey dummy, she's fifty plus years old. It's remotely possible, but damned unlikely she will get pregnant, from her son or anyone else.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever82about 1 month ago

within the first few paragraphs, we already have a loophole. the wife states the kids moved out of the house, a few lines further down, Luke clearly states he never moved out of the house. so which one is it? never mind the proof reading that clearly didn't take place before hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous