All Comments on 'Poppy Flower: Conclusion'

by PrevertOne

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy's in the eye of the writer -- and beholder

I really liked the specific, graphic details in this 3-part story. Very clear.

The conquests of dummy-Poppy would be very interesting. What happens when Rick f---s her? Does he become a carrier? A flower? (After all, flowers are propagation mechanisms, and the one that got Poppy was _certainly_ male.)

On a technical note, I'd make chapters longer, and keep in mind that the details you write should be details that matter: for example, that Poppy's got a "sunny disposition" clashes with her being a B-----. And who cares, anyway? And the rebellious stuff at the beginning is great -- but how does it work into the story line?

What's the danger to the flower? xenobiologists? Suspicious earthlings? Daddy? Rick? What does the flower need or want?

Tie these up with additional chapters. Good writing, keep working on the storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue a new chapter series having the plant as the MC capturing girls!

this is an awesome erotic story and it will be really great if you created a story using the alien plant as the MC wanting to survive in the world and will mimic or lure in prey to itself like how you showed it! XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars! Loved the story! Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice! I was surprised I liked it because my fetish tastes (tastes indeed!), are darker, and darker still!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrevertOne@PrevertOne
1156 Followers
I live in Washington state. Aspiring writer, mostly a hobby now. I like off beat humor, weird things, sci-fi, fantasy, horror. Mostly inspired by B-movies, Roger Corman, old school pin-up girls, and Greek and Renaissance sculpture and art.