All Comments on 'Mrs K and Me Ch. 04'

by amorone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
EROTIC TALE AT ITS BEST

Awesome follow up to previous chapter with Auntie P. A must to read if you are a young man who loves older women. Please write more with Auntie P. featured.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
Hooray for the appreciation of a mature woman

As a woman of Auntie P's vintage and the owner of a pair of breasts that, while nowhere near the size of hers, are also beginning to show their age, thank you for this delightful tale that proves that beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

Also, kudos for recognizing that women used to be allowed to have pubic hair.

Marie

kalodinkalodinover 13 years ago
ABSOLUTELY FIRST RATE

I am a big fan of May December stories and you're four chapters really grabbed me. Even though I am almost 70 there's an adolescent inside who gets off on relationships like this. Mrs. K was excellent but Auntie P. just curled my toes. I too hope you will write some more chapters featuring Auntie P. I need some fuel to push me up the hill these days. John and Mrs. K lent me a figurative hand but Auntie P. led me stroking happily to the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
in praise of older women!

I am an older male, first seduced by a thin and nervous woman (but horny) at 14. That was wonderful in itself. However, from early adulthood to the present time, I have found older and heavier women to be much more sexy and agreeable to having delightful and mutually satisfying sex at almost any time of day or night. You have written a great story -- hot and realistic. I love the hairy pussies of older ladies (today's young women are okay to fuck too, but they never have any hair "down there"). Many older women have never had their pussy eaten -- maybe are widows or starved for affection. I love it when they come with "oooohs" and "aaaahs"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
memories

These stories brought back memories , John had more success with the older women and liked reading the stories

However like John I enjoyed looking and admiring the older woman, and to this date I still much prefer the older lady

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Mrs K. & Me. Ch. 4

Oh my. This was the ultimate. Poor Auntie P hadn't been fucked for so long she almost forgot how good it felt having a nice fat cock inside her vagina, She got rid of her inhibitions with him very quickly and stopped worrying about how her body looked.

She needed his cock badly and got filled with his pollen, then let it leak out and run down her thighs.

The next chapter of their love life needs to include her taking a piss and letting him watch or having golden showers with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would like to be in her position fucked silly by that stud...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Would love to see another chapter...

amoroneamoronealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thankyou

I am so pleased that so many of you have made positive comments about my stories. I aim to please and will continue to write. I have a second chapter of "We Have a Student Guest," in the pipeline which I will complete, get edited and publish soon. It's been fun writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Need another chapter with auntie Pat

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Series****

Very entertaining read I wish there were more Chapters. Thanks for sharing.

FirmcontrolFirmcontrolover 3 years ago
Great series

A most enjoyable and arousing read. The detail of Auntie P’s ample mature body and underwear was perfect.

There seems be a little discontinuity between chapters 3 and 4 but nothing too serious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Arousing!

I can assure you that sex with an older mature woman like this is fantastic! Her very hairy pussy and big swinging breasts are wonderful. Don't let her size put you off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes. I so much love the thick pussy hair because that's the way a woman is supposed to be. The pussy hair tickles my dick and makes the sex even more enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramorone@amorone
233 Followers
I would love to correspond with like minded people - sexy chat, excahnge fantasies, experiences, specially about the subjects in my stories. Please send your email address if you would like a reply to a comment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mrs K and Me Series Info