All Comments on 'Wife & Friend Make Me Watch'

by Slayer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Left me yawning.

Such a standard format and this is the best you can do? Either get better or leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
editorialize

Nice try, but I lost count of the disconcerting, numerous grammatical and spelling errors. Get an editor, develop some plot and characterization, and come on back when you're ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love hard cock

I love watching my wife fucking and acting like a slut you are very lucky toooo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot as hell and familiar

I loved this story and how it was told. A few minor grammar typos but hot. It reminded me of when my wife and I played strip poker at my ex-bosses house. (He was my ex-boss at the time and we had remained good friends after I left the company we worked for tgogether. Plus my wife found him hot as hell.)

Anyway, we had been to the bar and danced quite a bit as well as drank even more. We were now back at David's (my ex-boss) house to party a little more. David and his friend suggested we play strip poker and Lisa (my wife) was the first to say yes. (We had played with other men before but neither of these two gentlemen knew about that.) So I wasn't at all surprised Lisa jumped to the idea since she wanted David so badly. Anyway, as so not to take away from this story, I watched as Lisa had my two friends fuck her brains out. Lisa and I didn't even make it home afterwards. We stopped at the nearest motel, checked in and where we also fucked our brains out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous