All Comments on 'Grandma and Father Ch. 01'

by JhMcKn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Piss Lover

Thought this was one of the better piss writings I've run across. During the whole thing I found myself wishing I was a part of the group. I've been into piss for a very long time and love it. When I suck someone off I make sure they understand upfront that after they cum in my mouth I expect them to wash their cum down by pissing in my mouth. When they suck my cock, which is something I don't normally enjoy I will aim my cock at my mouth piss on my self if they don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

A wonderful account of the joy of letting people ignore all taboos and wallow in the wonderful pleasures of complete degradation.

steve437steve437over 3 years ago
Sucking hard on a 64yo teats - yum!

Love this part especially...."He told me to suck one of her long nipples that were sticking out of her black cut out bra. I quickly clamped my mouth on her teat and began nursing. Father went back to her clit and started sucking again. Agnes began writhing and bucking again as she was climaxing agin and again. Finally, unable to take anymore she reached down and grabbed fathers cock and simply pulled it into her gaping cunt. She continued writhing as she came again and again."

steve437steve437over 2 years ago

still love this one.

I wish grandma could get pregnant one more time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous