All Comments on 'Grandma and Father Ch. 02'

by JhMcKn

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loving family

loved the story but then I'm fully into incest with all of my relatives so I would be. It has excellent writing and continues in a vane that doesn't screw things up. Looking forward to more of the same.

I began very young serving as the family whore in everyway possible. My first experiences was at a very young age - pre teen. I began by jacking off two uncles that were a year or two older than me. within a very short period of time I moved from just jacking them off to sucking their cocks 4 or 5 times each day which was followed by taking their cocks up my ass. My grandfather caught me with a cock up my ass and one in my mouth. I thought he would beat the crap out of us but instead he got me alone and fucked me. after that I took care of him on a scheduled basis each day.He would start his day banging my ass. As soon as he finished my uncles moved in for their turn at my mouth and pussy. One day my father and I were in the fields working on the farm when he decided we needed to take a break and get in the shade. As we sat under a tree and talked my dad explained that he'd known for a long time that I was being fucked by all the males in the family. He asked how I got into sucking and fucking cocks, did I like sucking or being fucked best, who had the largest cock, had I ever fucked my sisters, aunts, mother or any other females. I told him that at this point I wasn't interested in getting pussy I just wanted to continue to be one. As we talked I could see that he had a real hardon. I slowly worked my hand onto his leg as we talked and eventually onto his very hard meat. Neither of us said anything so I slowly took off all my clothes and bent over with my "pussy" facing him as I spread my cheaks. I began telling him how much I wanted him to fuck me and make me his whore, how I wanted his cum in my hole and after that I wanted to suck his cock clean and drink his piss. With that, he rammed his cock all the way to the balls. I'd describe what he did was rape me repeatedly throughout the day. He spent the rest of the day cussing me, telling me I was a disgrace to the family, that I was nothing but a cock fucking queer and most of this talk was being done while the fucked me or I was sucking him off. He became just another source of cock within the family. My goal is to get all of them together and have them gangbang my ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous