All Comments on 'A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 05'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have never read any stories prior to this involving

Discipline using adies bodily functions before and I

Have admitt I found it to be very stimulating. I am a big fan

Of spanking and caning stories and videos and would

Love to read more. I am curious to know if you take story requests. Feel free to email me at night1968@hotmail.com

John

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Kinky yet workable punishments may Yet resolve the Global International Economic Crisis? Voted a 5 +, for this kinky submission!

Imagine if Barrack Obama was to resolve G.W. Bush's juevenile 'War on Terrorism' posturing in Iraq, via imposing humiliating Toilet tactics as punishment for known Isamic insurgents, threatening to drive International Coalition forces from major Oil Producing countries! IE: Rather than illegally assassinating Assama Bin Laden, he was captured from Pakistan hideouts, then made to be shat on by his many victims in Public? Word-wide corruption would cease to be an option for future World Leaders, then President Barrack Obama could take pride in defeating all those 'GOP' dominated Congessional representatives, prior to the 2012 USA Presidential elections! Superior & intellectually astute Female 'Literotica' Readers should live in hope, of such ironic outcomes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hysterical

I can't think of any society in history that had more patently ridiculous rules and punishments. I know we're supposed to "suspend reality" when reading stories but this is so over the top as to be laughable.

PantywaistKenPantywaistKenalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Being punished like that is a privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a lovely form of punishment

I have received toilet punishment from a lady and it is very humiliating for the recipient while causing much amusement (and sexual excitement) for the donor. When I was first used as a toilet it was part of the commutation of a severe caning on my bare buttocks for leching after girls bottoms. My punisher agreed that I should experience a mature female bottom, naked and being used for "..its primary purpose". That purpose became all too clear when I was locked in position and this fat round naked female bottom appeared above me. My lady sat and immediately let out a loud and VERY smelly trump from her pouting poohole. Then, to my amazement the wrinkled slimy hole opened wider and wider before a huge brown sausage of steaming poop began to pour out. It was still emerging from her anus when it touched my face and, if anything, was getting even fatter and smellier! The monster continued to be expelled, now coiling on my face. Eventually it tapered off and left her bum. As it did so, thick fishy slime dripped from her vagina, adding to the general miasma.....and then her fingers were working her slit and clit, causing more juice to flow as she gasped in pleasure. After a couple of minutes the moans reached a crescendo and she came, her anus contracting and expanding in a series of farts.

She enjoyed the afterglow for a short while, then stood and turned to see her handiwork. Gales of laughter were emitted at the sight before her and she left momentarily, returning with an instant camera with which she took three photographs of my predicament. Then, to my horror, she told me that I would spend an hour with her poop on my face and reminded that the "lovely bottoms" that I lusted after produced the same smelly lumps as she did, although perhaps not quite so smelly and certainly not as big..

For the next 60 minutes her turds covered my face and her fanny juices made the experience even more malodorous. Eventually she released me, showing me the polaroids and stating that they could easily find their way into the public domain if I ever made a rude pass at a girl's bum again.

And it worked, because I haven't. Instead, I take my domme lady out once a month for a lovely meal - good old fashioned english cuisine usually - then I visit her the next evening and find myself locked in position as her beautiful plump derriere descends on the seat, the cheeks part and I await my massive stinking gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Punishment Stall,,, Oh Yes!!

Hallo Leslie!

Now this is lovely, just what I was hoping for, and so far this one is my favorite!.... Justice Lesley and the correctional officer Annette, are two fucking hot women!.... I myself would like to read a lot more about your female characters.... Maybe something a little kinky and gay?!

This one is 5-Stars and 5-Yummy, Hot, Kinky, Piss and Shit Orgasms, all the way,,, Yes!.... Thank-you, for sharing!

Your very dirty, kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, this was a unique punishment option for Gail. I would have probably left her for a couple of hours for others to use. A unique option since it was imposed immediately and I assume because there are rules that offended person, if granted a high authority like a judge, could immediately impose the punishment. Also unique that Gail was washed off and allowed to get up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
926 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.