All Comments on 'Wimp Loses to Young Black Boss Ch. 04'

by michaelwimphusband

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I like it but......

You're beginning to drag out the story a little bit too much.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
No please keep it up....

....it makes the argument against bbc worship all by itself,showing in every detail all the fallacies of that fantasy.Thanks for making the job of self-respecting males everywhere so much easier.And say "hi" to your sisters in the U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hahaha.

You can stop now the jokes over. You wouldn't really fuck your own hand over this dogshit would you? You would wouldn't you? Well your name certainly fits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Noy a Chance

Not even a wimp would allow himself to go this far. Also, he and wifey would have divorced ages ago. I get the college black guy humiliation but even a college wimp isn't that dumb and college jocks are not all idiotic nerds as you suggest by how many girls left. This guy would have left the job by now or hit the asshole boss with a club at the beach! And where the hell does a grammerless brother get a key management job with a major corporation. You writer are either black (which is okay) or subserviant to blacks and in awe of big dicks...yours is little...huh? By the way, I was in the Army and showered in a group shower and guess what, only one in approximately blacks are above average.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pistolpackinpete has it right - keep submitting..

this type of dog shit, maybe www and bonnietaylor will join in the fray. Normally, idiots who draft this shit should be eliminated from the gene pool to stop the contamination but since this ball-less wonder keep up the entertainment, let it live a while longer. So funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

This one of thre best stories I have ever read. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please just end it now!

Your life and the story. It will be a mercy killing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep going!

It's very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great stuff. I am waiting for the next chapter

I am waiting when Mona succumbs to the young black adonis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
When is the next Chapter

This story line is developing nicely. Keep writing.

The Wife / Boss relationship has several good directions it can go in.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 14 years ago
Stimulating stuff

The suspense of this story is almost unbearable but all the better for it. Can't wait to hear the next instalment and just how the final submission will take place and just how much resistance this wonderful wife will put up before the inevitable climax. The thoughts are arrousing in the extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story!!!

this was a great story.. I hope you continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
no story at allcrock

no story at all a crock of s...

sbcatsbcatalmost 14 years ago

Can't wait to see you continue story.

rekviem123rekviem123almost 14 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous