All Comments on 'The Wife 01'

by SpencerAlanMacLeod

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
LOVED IT

Can`t wait for Part 2...hoping she really punishes his cock and doesn`t let hime come as she stated only once a week...make him SUFFER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry...but WTF?

IT had it's moments; but why did she go from frigid to dominatrix in one chapter? So she caught him jerking off...she obviously wasn't doing it for him, so why not? "Long have I waited for this moment" Waited? WTF? Why not communicate with her husband and fulfill both of their fantasies. And then she is going to "ruin" his orgasms and he will thank her for that? How the fuck is that going to be fun?

SpencerAlanMacLeodSpencerAlanMacLeodabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all who read as well as posted

TO WTF: If you read ‘The Wife 02’ (when it comes out next week), your questions will be answered more fully but here is a quick and immediate series of answers for you. First, she didn’t go from frigid to dom in one chapter. I just wrote of that particular change ‘in one chapter’. Second, everyone has problems somewhere in their relationship; this story is how these two resolve theirs (which just happens to be in the area of sexuality). Three, so-called ruined orgasms and giving thanks are a type of sexual play. p.s. Its actually very hot when done right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible

Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Extremely erotic and very well written. Keep them cumming. Or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Post Orgasm Tease /Torment/Torture

Enjoyed your dissertation on the wife's orgasm control of her husband. I only wish my wife would use it on me. I know that I would severely struggle against any restraints used to secure me, as I am very sensitive post orgasm...

I embellished an article I found sometime ago, to encourage the use of "Post Orgasm Torture" as a method of control punishment for cumming without permission. The article was originally associated with male chastity, but can be used on any restrained male, for any condition.

CONCERNING PUNISHMENT FOR ACCIDENTAL OR PURPOSELY FORCED EJACULATION

One way for the key holder to punish the male who ACCIDENTLY ejaculates without permission, would be to use POT ( post orgasm tease/torment /torture) as a punishment. procedure. This procedure can even be used if the male is made to have an “accident” on purpose, giving an excuse to use this method to emphasize a key holder’s total control.

Post Orgasm Torture

( Part of this article below is from another web site. I have edited it with some thoughts of my own. If the original article belongs to you, please accept my apology. )

'NOTE" Once the subject is securely restrained, you have the option to inform him that you will eventually be forcing him to have an orgasm. Then you can prepare him, by letting him know, once he orgasms, you will immediately be using a post orgasm procedure, and will be pursuing this, for several minutes. This will usually be met with the first signs of his testing his restraints, finding that there is no escape. He will be thinking that he will resist cumming. You knowing his thoughts, simply tell him that there is no way to avoid his fate. He cannot win. He will have to surrender to your total control.

If you are fortunate enough that he doesn't react to your comments, he has a big surprise coming...

Article

This is a fun one. To the uninitiated, “post orgasm torture” may summon images of a male being punched in the balls after he’s come, but it isn’t that at all. In actuality, the things done during post orgasm torture would be very pleasurable as pre orgasm. After orgasm, a man’s cock become very sensitive. More specifically, what becomes sensitive is the glans, aka the cock head. If you are a women reading this, you’ve probably experienced the feeling with your clit. Touching it directly after orgasm is just too much. Forcing this sensation on someone is post orgasm torture.

One important thing to know about post orgasm torture is that it causes involuntary motion. Think of being tickled, you can’t help but laugh and squirm. In post orgasm torture these reactions manifest themselves in sudden jerks, flailing, and sometimes even convulsions. While sexy for a key holder to watch, the unrestrained male is quite effective at stopping you from playing, and it can even be dangerous depending on your distance from said limbs.

I recommend you always securely bind your male to a bed, spread eagled, lying on his back, for maximum access to his cock and balls. Use soft, but inescapable cuffs, with straps restricting his limb movements, beforehand. Although he will now be unable to stop you from erotically teasing and torturing him, he will still become very vocal. He cannot help himself !! If you don’t wish to listen to his begging for you to stop, his laughter, screaming, and whining, you should have a mouth gag handy to silence him. An effective gag will allow him to only quietly moan, and will muffle his screams, as he tests his bondage straps, trying to escape his torment. Not only does this make the act more “forced,” but it lets you safely go on as long as you’d like without being interrupted. Also, it’s very sexy to see someone straining against their bondage, hoping to be able to break free of their torture, but finding their efforts completely futile. You have him right where you want him, unable to do anything about your taunting and teasing!

Prolonging the erection is important, as blood will quickly drain from the cock after orgasm, especially during post orgasm torture. Go to work right after orgasm, don’t let the cock sit for any amount of time. The harder the cock, the more full the head is, the more sensation it will feel. Cock rings or cock bondage can slow a falling erection, ( Set that up before orgasm, it will free both hands for maximum teasing. ) but if you prefer, all you really need is to grab the cock shaft near the base, pull the skin tight, and squeeze. This can slow, and sometimes even stop the blood from leaving the erection. If using the second method, I suggest using your non-dominant hand for this, so your dominant hand is free to do the dirty work.

The ironic part of post orgasm torture is that the more pleasurable an action would normally be before orgasm, the more painful it will be afterwards. Lubrication increases sensation, so a good tip for post orgasm torture is to use lots of lube. Cum will act as a lubricant, but I suggest having a bottle of lube near by and making sure he is well lubed up before orgasm. Secondly, the more constant contact you are making with the glans, the better the reaction you will get. Thirdly, don’t hold back! This is entirely harmless fun. The reactions you get may be over the top and uncontrollable on behalf of your male, but again, compare this to tickling. This is actually one of the safer “torture” acts found in kink.

The most common method for this is to just stroke up and down quickly over the head of the cock. Squeezing as you go increases contact and sensation. An easier method, and one that also tends to give better results, is palming. It’s pretty simple, close your palm over the flat of the penis head. Run your palm in circles back and forth over the glans, rubbing the tip, the flat, and the rim all at once. If your hand is small enough you can even let your fingertips brush the sensitive spots on the under side of the cock head, but focus your pressure primarily on the flat. You can also do this method in reverse, focusing on the underside of the cock, but for some reason it seems to get less of a reaction. Any hand job technique will work to some degree, and everyone is different. See what makes your male jump the most and repeat that, or try to find new ways to solicit such reactions. Just have fun with it. You could even make a game out of finding what gets the biggest reaction from your male. Since he is secured for your pleasure and attention, it will be easy to determine what he responds to most, by the amount of writhing, squirming and straining at his bonds he performs.

And while you are at it, don’t forget about his balls. After ejaculation, some males become super sensitive to having their balls scratched with sharp fingernails, or gently, and suddenly touched by your fingers. If using the cock rings or cock bondage method, you can also gently cup his balls in your free hand, and massage them in a rolling motion, as you are busy with the other hand playing with his glans, cock head and his cock crown. The combination of the two different areas being played with simultaneously, should have him going wild, moaning, and working his bondage straps to the hilt!! This action will help make him realize how helpless he really is, and totally at your mercy, of which you should show him none…

The best thing about post orgasm torture, as I’ve mentioned before, is that what you are doing would normally be extremely pleasurable. This is part of the fetish for those who are into it – forcing someone to endure something that they would normally find enjoyable, and for those on the other side, being forced to endure such things. If you want to play off of this element of the fetish you can tell your male thing such as, “But this is what you like!” Or, “If you don’t like this then why did it make you come?” The “you like this” angle is fun. Depending on the male, you could even use post orgasm torture as a punishment, perhaps for coming too soon, or as part of a game. “I’m going to play with you for X minutes, if you don’t come you lose your orgasm for tonight, but if you do come I won’t stop until the time is up.”

Believe me, after you have finally worn him out with this procedure, he will remember the experience. He will think twice about the consequences of disobeying you the next time, whether it is truly an accident, or forced to happen on purpose.

ticklishsolesticklishsolesover 5 years ago
Perhaps . . .

This should be retitled “ Husband 01” as it is she who is training he. Regardless, I loved the story and wish that I had a woman who would take command in the bedroom like this.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the inner she

He deserves what he received for not realizing what she wanted. He shoots cum only it is her wish. Great. When my wife took control she also insisted that only ruined orgasms would be for me. She NEVER touches the head and loves watching me strain to release as I dribble fluid. When I do ejaculate, she laughs at my helpless volleys into the air. I hope his wife finds more and creative ways to use him. My wife uses a strapless dildo on me that allows her to orgasm while I am pegged

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

You guys know there is help for abused men? Abuse is abuse, no matter who does it. You can get help to get away and a lawyer service.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

But rushed.

When she caught him masturbating to porn there could have been more watching it with him and discussing what he liked. She sould also have made him continue to jerk off while they watched, but not be allowed to cum.

Lots of teasing and denial, but not enough details about the teasing.

Gave it a generous four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“You deserve to be punished for making me wait to be cherished”. She was upstairs masturbating..

So torturing her husband is good. Let’s just wait until he’s free ! Not so funny then.

She’s always been a misandrist bitch & he should see a lawyer & BTB.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Amen. This is veering on abuse. There's a difference between orgasm control and not letting a man orgasm. And she didn't NEGOTIATE the rules (you know, how actual BDSM works, not your fantasy abuse).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous