All Comments on 'Unknown Caller'

by tbabyhot

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BarelyJustBarelyJustabout 14 years ago
Extremely Hot!

Very clever concept beautifully realized. I love the way you referred back to the text message and built upon each comment. Your character was believably human in her reactions. (A shame the last 7 paragraphs were mistakenly italicized, but that's a tiny quibble.)

Thanks for a thrilling read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I don't usually read stories from this subject, not sure why I did tonight, but glad I did.

redptcredptcabout 14 years ago
Nice Idea and well put together.

This was a clever thing to do and just the sort of thing I can relate to. It was easy to read and there was a clear outline of her physical activity and also what she was thinking. I thought that you were busy near the end, just as I was, so that the typing got a bit muddled with the 'italics'. Nice idea and well executed.

tbabyhottbabyhotabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you/ Apology

First I want to thank you for choosing to read my story. I welcome your feedback, it inspires me and helps me hopefully improve my writing.

I also want to apologize for the itallics mistake in the last paragraphs. My word doc. that I downloaded to Literotica only has the words of the text messages in itallics. I am not sure what went wrong, but I still wish to apologize...I hope this will not effect your opinion of my story.

tbabyhot

tbabyhottbabyhotabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Please take a moment to vote and/or leave me a comment. Your feedback helps me improve and sometimes turns me on !

Thank you ,

tbabyhot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really, Really Hot

Excellent emotional storyline. Keep them coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous