All Comments on 'Becoming Her Sissy'

by Slutboy88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Copy?

I remember reading a story just like this on this site before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Like but I am confussed....

I liked the story but was a little confused if you were fucking his ass how did this happen? She pulled the necktie off me and pulled the dildo out of my mouth. How was it in his ass and in the mouth at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Like Her!

Can I get her phone number? She's someone I've got to meet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

i loved it , so fucking hot

cowboy109cowboy109about 13 years ago
Plain

The story is straightforward: She dominates with a dildo. He takes it like a feelingless, mindless zombie (except for the sensation of pain).

For a reader, who likes the basic domination theme, it is probably a great story.

I would have liked to know more: How exactly did it feel, when the dildo went in his ass. When he tasted his 'foul cum,' what was the foul taste like? What was the emotional progression of him experiencing the sudden domination and her becoming familiar with wielding power?

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good begining

for a bf/gf relationship, only verbal fantasies being played out. locked in handcuffs over night isn't a real good idea at any time, too many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really Enjoyed;

I would love for my wife or any female to treat me like that. I have been a sissy for many years and enjou it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous