All Comments on 'A Black Safari for Sophie'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
forfun44forfun44about 14 years ago
WOW!

Mother & daughter fucked mercelessly by 4 big black Africans. Very arrousing story, hopefully there's another chapter or 2 to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Are you still alive?

I was hoping a nigger would have kiled you by now. But just like you fake stories these niggers are useless aren't they? Dream on you sick fuck. And for fucks sake get a life. And no I did not read your story. I just saw your name and gave you a double zero.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
hot story

i loved it, makes me want to go to africa, not with daughter but a girl friend, would be a great wild trip, i can not get pregnant lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cheryl you do get about don't you?

Why are you married again? And you have kids right? Well that's worrying. Your genes carried on to another generation? Tell me are your kids black by any chance? I assume your husband knows that they are not his?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
O you live in usa now Poizon?

LEAVE THE WOMEN ALONE (comment below what attacks Cheryl is him)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
weres the rest

need more chapters please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It's no secret

Ask any travel agent - the number of women that travel to Africa both individually and in small groups for "business" purposes. The only purpose is to get fucked - fucked A LOT! They know that the black African men are not only spectacularly well endowed, but they are so fascinated by white women that they happily overlook it if they happen to be less than beautiful. It works out well for all concerned. The African men get what they want, and the white American women get what they need, which is big black cock, without having to worry about their friends, neighbors and co-workers finding out about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crapity Crap with a capital C

The title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
rubbish

No saving grace here..usual stereotypes...this should be in non consensual...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it!

jamie91jamie91about 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Powerfully erotic tale. This feeds into the dynamics of the white girl

fearful of being overpowered by the black African entrusted to look after her. Her body is helpless to control her own lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sucked

this was a sad nigger story...it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fake

JonathanTJonathanTover 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous idiots

Your insight on sexual literature certainly shows your stupidity. Probably the closest you have been the African continent is in knee deep salt water on the east or west coast of the U.S.

I worked in a number of African countries and was very fortunate to have lived around many great cultures. Except for Muslim majority countries, the friendly African far outweighs the not so friendly. But, just as in most countries....there are pockets of bad and violent individuals.

And thanks, Janice, for the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story! You're a talented storyteller and I hope you continue to post stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story sucks

Since I am a South African, I can say you know nothing of this country, and your writing is kak!! Please find a different hobby like playing on a busy freeway. Jou ma se poes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awesome story

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This is a good story. I liked the way you developed the plot and the characters plus keeping the sex scenes short and sweet. These two white women are most certainly getting black bred as all white women/girls should be. Every white woman should have at least one black baby, preferably two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

Pity she wasn't younger and also fucked by lots of boys and some security company german shepherds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Better way

I enjoy story about black/white sex. I would hope that they could get them without getting them drunk. I am a 33 years old female and I love sex. All I am saying is if you want to fuck me you don't have to get me drunk. Just be yourself and lets get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Black cock has turned me into a cum swallowing faggot.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

OMG!! I love this story... I am a mom myself and I have enjoyed an affair with a younger black. Not sure if my daughter did...

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

Good story ... Chloe tv

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Where do I find a travel agent to book my African safari ❤️💋❤️💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was horrible. Nothing but a sick kafir story. Remember you can take the kafir out of the jungle, but you can not take the jungle out of the kafir.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sophie will be the disciplinarian of Mother Janet by spanking her reddening ass until Janet gives up and lets the black men inseminate her pussy to Sophie's approval.

And to make things worse for Mom, Sophie tells them about the racist behavior of Mom which earns Mom more punishment until she surrenders to the hard fucking coming her way and becomes a more submissive woman willing to atone for her sins as Sophie sets the bar very high for Mom to be forgiven by Sophie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous