All Comments on 'A Bi-Sexual Man's First Time'

by AmatoriuS

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
noisymothernoisymotherabout 14 years ago
Yummy!

Love this story - very realistic and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love First time Stories

Since I am still trying to find a Mr. Right for my first time sucking a real one; I enjoy reading and learning from new guys and stories like yours. I thought you did a very good job as a first time author.

Keep it up and I look forward to reading more./

CG

NightOfPassion2NightOfPassion2almost 14 years ago
Nice

A nice 1st time account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed your story very much as you told it very realistically. The first time you suck another mans cock is the one you will always remember the most especially when he cums in your mouth. I love to feel a guy cummming in my mouth very much as it gives me self gratification of doing a great job of satisfying him. Kind of a power over the guy to make him cum when I want him to. I wasn't in to the taste of cum at first but came to love it, seems that there is a different taste to each guy but I sure like them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
llucky man

I'm still trying to suck off my first guy to completion. I've gone down on a few but somehow either get interrupted or we just end up fucking. I've done snowballs with my wife and guys who sucked me off, but just haven't enjoyed a man cuming in my mouth.....yet

penisholderpenisholderover 11 years ago
brings back memories

I love the taste of come . A good story. I wished I had more chances to have a cock and someone cum in my mouth. I am a large man and hve trouble finding anyone who wants a big man to suck them off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

made me so hot I have wanted to suck a cock to see what it felt like when ejaculated in my mouth I would also like to be sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

I want to suck a guy off so bad, never tasted any cum except my own and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
first time

Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
need my dick sucked badly

Your story got me so hard I could almost feel your warm mouth surrounding me. I'm a married older man and would love a first time encounter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Suck me

Swallow my cock large man and the same goes for other readers like me seeking that dick also in my mouth to cum...here I cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sounds nice

I found myself stroking my own hardness reading this. Can't wait for the next bit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story of my constant fantasy

I've fantasized so many times about sucking a mans cock and swallowing his cum. This would be a perfect way for it to happen. Great story!

jackbirdjackbirdover 7 years ago
nice

I remember the first time I sucked a cock. I was 14 as he was to back in 1972. I heard stories about guys giving blow jobs and was curious about it. I at the time was trying to self suck and discovered that I liked my cum. I could only stick my tongue far enough out to just lick the head of my cock but couldn't get it in me mouth. I really wanted to suck a cock. My friend and I ended up skinny dipping one night we both came out with hard-on's and started to masturbate. One thing lead to another and I talked him into letting me suck him. I will never forget it when his cock slide past my lips how excited it made me feel. So hard yet so soft and silky on my tongue. Then the surprised on how much cum filled my mouth. It really is hot being a cock sucker.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Wow

I love reading about first time cocksucking and this story was no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I sucked an oozed

My first time sucking cock was in a mans van. The very act of sucking a hard cut cock almost made me cum, when he came, I felt the throbbing. He didn’t shoot his load. He oozed. He still came very hard, I felt powerful and when he blew me I was completely satisfied.

biguy65807biguy65807over 2 years ago

That first time is so magical. I'd had cravings since I was a teenager and read a Penthouse Forum letter about a first time gay experience but had never done anything about it until I was in my late 40's.

Found a guy on CL and after texting and chatting for a bit we made plans to meet up. He came to my house and after greeting him at the door, he came inside and we kissed. I'd never kissed a man before and while it was obviously different than with a woman, I liked it. We made out for a while by the front door and then walked back to my bedroom. I remember it all felt so natural, erotic and "right." Once in the bedroom, we continued making out and helping each other off with our clothes. When we each stepped out of our pants, we were both rock hard. I reached over and gently held another man's cock for the first time. I remember wondering at how hard it was and REALLY liking it. He was uncut so there was plenty of skin to play with; I liked pulling his foreskin back and forth over the swollen, purplish head. His glans felt so smooth and I liked feeling the hardness underneath it.

We laid down on the bed together and continued kissing and fondling one another for quite some time, enjoying the intimacy and pleasuring each other. After a while, I propped myself up on an elbow and looked down at my hand on his cock, stroking it and playing with the foreskin. It was very natural to move down and take his penis into my mouth. The feeling was electric and it felt like there was so much blood pulsing in my head that I couldn't hear anything. Loved the feel of my lips and tongue on his swollen cock, just luxuriating in the feel of running my tongue all around the head and how good it felt in my mouth. Since we'd been playing around for a while, he'd leaked some precum and as I started sucking him, the flow increased. I remember the salty-sweet taste and how it made me want to suck him well so that he'd cum in my mouth. Based on his moans and encouragement, it seemed like he was enjoying himself as well, LOL. He gently rubbed my head, shoulders and upper back as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth. It was quite erotic to pull the foreskin over and back over the glans while I sucked him.

He was nicely sized but not enormous, such that I could get down to about an inch or so from the base without even a hint of a gag. I happily sucked him for a while til my jaw got tired and decided to move to a different position to see if I could deepthroat him. When I took his cock out of my mouth, it was shiny from my saliva and I just looked at it for a bit as I stroked him, loving the look of my hand stroking a hard cock that had just been in my mouth. The precum kept flowing and I liked "milking" his cock to make it almost gush out.

I repositioned myself curled up next to him, almost in a 69 but didn't get on top to straddle him. This worked out well as the natural upward curve of his cock matched the anatomy of my mouth and throat so that I could easily suck him completely. At first, there was a little bit of a gag but very soon I could take him all the way down with no hesitation. Loved the visual of the shaft going into my mouth as his balls got closer. In this position, he could play with my cock and balls and I was hard and dripping by this time as well. I kept thinking of how nice this felt and how much I loved sucking cock. I wanted to please him and do such a good job. All of this worked me up into full cocksucker mode and I started sucking him from the tip of his cock all the way down in a continuous cycle. His legs straightened out and I could see his toes curling, then his whole body tensed up, he let out a groan, and his penis started throbbing as his orgasm commenced. Then my mouth filled with the wonderful, warm salty-sweet taste of his cum. He thrashed about a bit and I had to use my hands to grip his legs and pelvis so I could keep sucking him gently though his climax. As it subsided, I held his deflating cock in my mouth and enjoyed the lessening flow of semen. I let his cock slide from my lips, milked out a last pearl of his juice and flicked tongue over the tip to savor it. I repositioned so we could hold each other and we both laughed at how wonderful it was.

After a while, he returned the favor and I liked hearing his moans of pleasure as I shot my load into his mouth. It was a wonderful day and a great first time experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous