All Comments on 'Unknowingly Used By A Stranger'

by ilovestrangers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Weird Fetish

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a good story

Ignore the turds who could not satisfy their wives or girlfriends and lost out to a guy who could. They are better off reading the incest or gay male stories anyway.

CafeExtremeCafeExtremeabout 14 years ago
Very rude

Ignore the tossers who probably tossed off to the story anyway, but then felt ashamed afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ignore the Dyke below.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Strange story.

Swingers, cucks, dykes, and wimps will love this story no one else will. Why the hell are you two married by the way? And this belongs in erotic coupling there isn't anything non-conseual about this story. The slut/whore wanted to get fucked and did so, the cuck/wimp wanted to see the whore/slut get fucked and then clean her nasty cunt up afterwards, he did so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not good

I dont like to put authors down because I know it takes time to write a story, but how on earth did this slip through the net? Grammer is terrible!!!!! This sort of fantasy has to be done right if you want positive feed back. People who hate your story are more likely to comment, its the way of the world unfortunately.

For the people who like this theme, the story has to be original, and if it isnt, the writing needs to be at least good, if not very good. I got seriously distracted reading this story with all the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if true

if this is true its very good if it isnt true can we have part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good story that got shit on

This would've been a good story without all of the shit imagery. That's just not sexy imagining shit mixed with cum in the pussy. Yuck, not to mention unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Give us more!! That had me so hot I'm ready!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Idiot that spelled grammar wrong

If you are going to criticize somebodies GRAMMAR. Do it correctly. Moron. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Melanie's pussy

If you go to the biography, then to contacts and then the website, there's a pick of Melanie with a bottle in her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spread and tied left for a stranger

Nice story hot action.

Try this idea on for size . It worked great for me. Same thing get ger dressed sexy, take her out and show her off .feed her drinks and get her horny. Now the twist , once back in the room naked , horny, spread and tied to the bed ,wide open and blindfolded. Tease her ,finger her, licke her ,drive her wild ,with a folded pillow tucked up under her ass ,showing and exposing her holes . Make her beg for your cock while you already have one or more hard strange cocks in the room waiting in silence. Arrange it so they climb on her one right after another not giving her time to catch her breath after each fuck and climax . Ram it to her , shove it balls deep in each hole till she is cum filled , legs shaking from climax after climax until she is unable to get up and walk. But make sure every second of cunt pumping action is captured on video with good sound for later viewing and cock growing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i love it

thats a fanctasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Something every wife should be given

This is something I wanted for my wife. She gave special help to a child, the mother was a timid woman the father she felt was a bully. The last time he saw the child only the father brought the child them and spent the whole time openly letting his eyes roam over my wife's body, it sounded like he planned it. She said he was a creep. I think his overt sexual interest also stimulated her in an unacknowledged sexual attraction to his blatant lechery. I was annoyed at first then as I thought about it it made me pleased that he wanted her and why not. Why shouldn't he enjoy her? I tried to find out about him. I wanted to meet him and find out whether he would be interested in having my wife. Preferably get him to stay in the same hotel where we were going to celebrate our anniversary. To arrange a meeting while we were having our dinner. To invite him to join us when he said hello. To ignore my wife's discrete objections pretending not to realise while ensuring he has opportunity to ogle her again. Then arrange for him to take my place in our bed. The thought of him, who openly mentally stripped her and made her feel uncomfortable and whom was all she disliked, being able to take her and celebrate our anniversary by filling her with his cum - beautiful Her name? It is Dolores and she has full breasts, is petite and blonde. imaging her skewered by this tall brute has given me many a happy hour! I wish I had been able to contact him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow !

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsover 1 year ago

Just once I’d like to a TRUE story here in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm not into shit. Giving my reluctant wife a strange huge bareback cock was great and I loved it. After the fact she got even and fucked all of our friends bareback. Now we are in a large swapping group, unprotect sex only. Rule number one no sex with your own spouse! We meet every two weeks and then skip two days, that way every lady will eventually be fertile. All ladies must attend having unprotected sex every time. Many of the wife's had been impregnated by other husbands but that is to be expected.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn that was good I've done the same thing with my wife she knew she was getting some strange cock she just didn't know who's or how many she got three that night plus mine it was hot as hell sinking into her after she had been filled with three other loads. I stayed hard through the whole story remember back with my wife got it like that if you ever get a chance to do your wife like that you should do it it is so damn hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous