All Comments on 'Sponge Bath'

by hafnium10

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Read

Good read. Sounds almost plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Short

Far too short a story, but far from the worst I have read on the site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More details please

I like how you've managed to keep the plot true to the title, unlike many pieces on the website. Other stories simply move on to intense fingering and breast-massages and because you didnt go that far, I would recommend this.

What you could've done better here is to add more detail and descriptives. To start off, give some description of the surroundings, the aroma and the warmth of the sponge-bath mixing with the cool air inside the room. Other details could obviously be about the plot. You could spent a paragraph or two before moving onto the buttocks and even spent another additional para with the butts.

I hope this gave some idea as to what it missed out on. I'm not a great erotic story writer, but I've read plenty and noticed the above with the highly rated ones so.

Good luck :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved it! My wife is in the hospital now. She got a sponge bath the first two days. She told me the nurse was so gentle she came twice each day. The first day she got fingered. The second day the nurse sucked her 36C's. The fingered her butthole. More stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous